FIU Gameday Visitors UPDATED (No Haselwood; more commits)

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
As he posted on his Twitter, Khris Bogle cancelled his planned trip to Tennessee and instead showed up at Hard Rock Stadium today to watch the Canes take on FIU.

However, CIS also learned that big-time 5-star WR target Jadon Haselwood made the trip from Georgia and watched the game from the recruiting section as well. UPDATE: It appears Haselwood was unable to make the trip after all, as confirmed by his coach.

UPDATE - A bunch of Miami commits made the game as well:

Marcus Crowley
Jahfari Harvey
Avery Huff
Te'Cory Couch
Jarvis Brownlee
Keontra Smith
Marc Britt
Jonathan Denis
Laurence Seymore
James Williams

If other visitors pop up, we will update as the news comes in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As he posted on his Twitter, Khris Bogle cancelled his planned trip to Tennessee and instead showed up at Hard Rock Stadium today to watch the Canes take on FIU.

However, CIS also learned that big-time 5-star WR target Jadon Haselwood made the trip from Georgia and watched the game from the recruiting section as well.

If other visitors pop up, we will update as the news comes in.

Helps that he got to see his potential QB light it up.

Advertisement
Jadon Haselwood was at the game?? What a perfect game for N'kosi to not only play but play well. I'm gonna keep posting it.. I really think he's all about the city being from Atl. Athens is a college town. Miami is that city.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game showed that we probably have a QB, a defense & are back ups aren't great, so recruits can come in take spots

Georgia gonna get all the bags they can tho

Believe dat. They're not gonna let a top 5 player in the country go without offering their most

Advertisement
Maybe it's the Alex Jones in me, but I'm not sure Perry goes in if Haselwood isn't in the stands.

No. CMR said multiple times during interviews, as did Perry, that the plan was to put Perry in on teh 3rd series. I would NOT be surprised if both events were done coincidentally on purpose!

Advertisement
Back