FIU Gameday Visitors UPDATED (No Haselwood; more commits)

Advertisement
Yeah, that says a lot. He sure as **** ain’t trolling.

He's been to Auburn a bunch of times earlier - in the spring. Not recently though. I really think he likes Dugans. I saw a bunch of commits and recruits post from the stadium . It was a good crowd for him today.

Advertisement
As he posted on his Twitter, Khris Bogle cancelled his planned trip to Tennessee and instead showed up at Hard Rock Stadium today to watch the Canes take on FIU.

However, CIS also learned that big-time 5-star WR target Jadon Haselwood made the trip from Georgia and watched the game from the recruiting section as well.

If other visitors pop up, we will update as the news comes in.
JH gotta like Perry....

Georgia gonna get all the bags they can tho

Believe dat. They're not gonna let a top 5 player in the country go without offering their most

For TS, it makes sense to take the bags for UGA because he'll still be used at an optimal level whether he goes to Miami or UGA - just trying to be real.

UGA is a heavy-run offensive team. Miami's far more balanced. I think we have a chance, I just don't know how much of one. But for a kid that's been to Miami multiple times on his own dime (coming from Atlanta), then that says something.

He's been to Auburn a bunch of times earlier - in the spring. Not recently though. I really think he likes Dugans. I saw a bunch of commits and recruits post from the stadium . It was a good crowd for him today.
Yeah but ATL to Auburn is an hour and a half drive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
An interesting note -Haselwood hasn't been to UGA for a game yet this season.

And UGA is supposedly expecting Tyrique in Athens next weekend - at least that's what is being said as of this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back