FIU Gameday Visitors UPDATED (No Haselwood; more commits)

Advertisement
Haselwood coming for the 1,000th time especially seeing rhe beginning od Kosi SZN and Bogle is thanking the football gods he stayed here instead od seeing that castration in Tennessee

Haselwood coming for the 1,000th time especially seeing rhe beginning od Kosi SZN and Bogle is thanking the football gods he stayed here instead od seeing that castration in Tennessee

Haselwood didn't come. I hate seeing the gators dominate a team, even UT. But a silver lining would be Bogle recognizing the long rebuild needed over there whereas he'd feast here.

Advertisement
UPDATE - A bunch of Miami commits made the game as well:

Marcus Crowley
Jahfari Harvey
Avery Huff
Te'Cory Couch
Jarvis Brownlee
Keontra Smith
Marc Britt
Jonathan Denis
Laurence Seymore
James Williams

giphy.gif

No Haselwood

Haselwood didn't come. I hate seeing the gators dominate a team, even UT. But a silver lining would be Bogle recognizing the long rebuild needed over there whereas he'd feast here.
Never believed he was for this game im saying he's coming and signing here and idc that he didn't come I mean how many OOS kids with no family pays to come for a game on his own dime and most likely a hotel to then pay to go back? Didn't seem likely but I still think we're in the driver seat

Advertisement
UPDATE - A bunch of Miami commits made the game as well:

Marcus Crowley
Jahfari Harvey
Avery Huff
Te'Cory Couch
Jarvis Brownlee
Keontra Smith
Marc Britt
Jonathan Denis
Laurence Seymore
James Williams
James Williams everyone in the world will be after, my next great Safety at the U........do everything to get himto sign hes a specimen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back