FIU Game Field Prep

Advertisement
Who tf agreed to this sht.
At least recon the **** area before you agree to that!! I can’t believe how ****ed off I am. First I turn on the the unc game and see we lost to a team that has the picture of a foot on the helmet. And now this sht.
Did I mention that these mfers have a **** foot on their helmet!!! Jeezus I want to put 70 on everyone we face.
A FCKNG FOOT!!! It’s like they’re mascot is a **** Vietnamese pedicurist!! My 7 year of daughter walked in and started laughing asking “daddy why doe they have a foot in their helmet? It’s so silly”

Who tf agreed to this sht.
At least recon the **** area before you agree to that!! I can’t believe how ****ed off I am. First I turn on the the unc game and see we lost to a team that has the picture of a foot on the helmet. And now this sht.
Did I mention that these mfers have a **** foot on their helmet!!! Jeezus I want to put 70 on everyone we face.
A FCKNG FOOT!!! It’s like they’re mascot is a **** Vietnamese pedicurist!! My 7 year of daughter walked in and started laughing asking “daddy why doe they have a foot in their helmet? It’s so silly”

A bare foot....that stepped in dogshīt

I hope we bothrace those motherfūckers at the hard rock in 2020

Advertisement
74527610_10219543389548069_2787464887847092224_n.jpg

Advertisement
Back