FIU Game Field Prep

Advertisement
Same bathrooms?
BR.jpg

Advertisement
Unfortunately, the taxpayers of Dade County will be paying for that stadium until 2049. With all the interest of the bonds, Dade residents will ultimately pay $3 billion for it.
There's one born every minute. Taxpayers = suckers.

Advertisement
Game sponsored by Goya.....:ROFLMAO::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Dont get me wrong, makes my aroz con frijoles taste great but did not expect to see that...lmao FIU gotta get the rental of stadium paid some sort of way I guess. They should ask the nicaraguan Fritangas down the street from campus for some donations, or they could set up in the parking lot and sell carne asada
:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: Hilarious...Hey Goya....y'all selling mystery meat on a stick too like we used to see at the old OB?

LOL at Botch making up stories. Why would anyone need free tickets when they're practically giving them away?
relax, junior... don't you know how coaches do psy-ops and bull**** before games ? guess you never heard any of spurrier's crazy comments. he was famous for some really funny stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
relax, junior... don't you know how coaches do psy-ops and bull**** before games ? guess you never heard any of spurrier's crazy comments. he was famous for some really funny stuff.
Who are you calling junior? LOL....been around the Canes & SoFl long time and very seasoned to Botch's & Spurrier's b.s. :nelson-haha:

Advertisement
Back