FIU Game Field Prep

Advertisement
That’s sacred grounds man. To have the Canes play there as the away team is blasphemous. I hope the players understand what the OB meant to this program and come out with their hair on fire and dominate. The OB send off was a disgrace maybe they can salvage a little bit of that sting and pay some homage!!
You sentimental Field of Dreams guys lose track of the fact that our players gave such a **** about the actual OB that they quit in the final game there and got drummed out 48-0 by sorry *** UVA.

While you guys weep over a strand of OB sod you have laminated in your book of memories, the players don’t give a fck. It’s just a game closer to home.

Advertisement
I'm with you on the sacred ground aspect, but as for the players for them it's just a footnote to our history. Playing there more than likely is just a very close away game

I expect Diaz to make sure team knows how important playing well on that patch of dirt means to the diehard fans

This is a ******* joke and we should never play FIU again.

Brawl and now this bull****.

I'm done with these ***aloons.

Capture.JPG

Advertisement
You sentimental Field of Dreams guys lose track of the fact that our players gave such a **** about the actual OB that they quit in the final game there and got drummed out 48-0 by sorry *** UVA.

While you guys weep over a strand of OB sod you have laminated in your book of memories, the players don’t give a fck. It’s just a game closer to home.
Eat a dyck.

It's a fan site, fans can be nostalgic.

Kind of like when you reminisce about the first mouthful of **** you swallowed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eat a dyck.

It's a fan site, fans can be nostalgic.

Kind of like when you reminisce about the first mouthful of **** you swallowed.
Too bad your mom and I never got the chance to be nostalgic about the date of your abortion.

Be honest. How long did it take you to get “reminisce” spelled right? Your Samsung must have been sizzling trying to correct “remmeniss.”

Too bad your mom and I never got the chance to be nostalgic about the date of your abortion.

Be honest. How long did it take you to get “reminisce” spelled right? Your Samsung must have been sizzling trying to correct “remmeniss.”
Haha Transveschise, good one.

Did I spell your name correct?

That’s sacred grounds man. To have the Canes play there as the away team is blasphemous. I hope the players understand what the OB meant to this program and come out with their hair on fire and dominate. The OB send off was a disgrace maybe they can salvage a little bit of that sting and pay some homage!!

Black cleats & socks
White pants
Orange tops

We need to roll in there in home kits

/ come to think of it, this is such a good idea I’m gonna start a thread on it.

Game sponsored by Goya.....:ROFLMAO::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Dont get me wrong, makes my aroz con frijoles taste great but did not expect to see that...lmao FIU gotta get the rental of stadium paid some sort of way I guess. They should ask the nicaraguan Fritangas down the street from campus for some donations, or they could set up in the parking lot and sell carne asada

Advertisement
Back