FIU Game Field Prep

Advertisement
1573745883770.png

Advertisement
That’s sacred grounds man. To have the Canes play there as the away team is blasphemous. I hope the players understand what the OB meant to this program and come out with their hair on fire and dominate. The OB send off was a disgrace maybe they can salvage a little bit of that sting and pay some homage!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s sacred grounds man. To have the Canes play there as the away team is blasphemous. I hope the players understand what the OB meant to this program and come out with their hair on fire and dominate. The OB send off was a disgrace maybe they can salvage a little bit of that sting and pay some homage!!

I like playing a game on the old Orange Bowl grounds. Who cares if the Canes are nominally the away team?

Advertisement
I'm with you on the sacred ground aspect, but as for the players for them it's just a footnote to our history. Playing there more than likely is just a very close away game

Advertisement
Back