First time in over a decade we will not rely on any freshman

Advertisement
I dont need to explain ****, do you even watch the games or do you just claim to be a UM fan just so you can try and blog. Apparently you dont know football, crybabies put themselves to sleep, go back and watch the games than comeback and ask questions! Apparently you think coach richt inherited a championship roster from the penn disgrace morons, otherwise you have to realize how ridiculous you sound!
Are you related to the Richt family that’s the only reasonable explanation I have for your constant excuses for Mork. The guy is a has been and you know nothing about football so just stop already lol. The whole board disagrees with you, you have to be trolling.

Are you related to the Richt family that’s the only reasonable explanation I have for your constant excuses for Mork. The guy is a has been and you know nothing about football so just stop already lol. The whole board disagrees with you, you have to be trolling.

You would hope that the whole board does, but the real knowledgeable UM fans no football and are disgusted at alot yall new fake UM fans who's football knowledge doesnt go beyond class rankings and being star whores. This why we've now put 22's on the bandwagon cause its getting loaded down with you and your kind. Let me update you on coach richt:

*1st bowl win in 10yrs
*1st 10win season in around 14years
*1st legitimate ACC coastal division champs
*1st ACC championship game
*ACC coach of the year
*2 freshman 1st team all everything in Ahmon richards & brevin jordan
*Indoor practice facility
*Nutrition program to go along with the S&C
*#1 pass defense in the nation under the coach richt regime
*Arguably the #1 defense in the nation
*Consistent roster overhaul and upgrading talent

This was accomplished in 3yrs!

And you clueless morons think real football minds can respect the consistent non-sense yall keep spewing just because of a 7 & 6 season, no respected elder leadership on the offensive side of the ball, only 7 seniors. A few more plays here and there and this is easily a 9/10 win season. You imbeciles act as if coach richt took over this UM team from butch davis, this whole thing had to be rebuilt and anybody watching knew this year coming up, year 4 was going to be the year where we'll start having rosters that can actually maintain consistent success. How can anybody respect people who lie on coach richt. You got clowns in here complaining about coach rumph and coach banda cause certain recruits chose to go elsewhere, instead of living in reality that our pass defense was top notch, clowns living and being star whores and salivating over the players who went elsewhere instead of appreciating the guys who signed and are balling.

Until alot of yalls silly mindsets change, maybe the grown-ups will let yall talk, in the meantime, sit, STFU and learn!

Advertisement
Agreed.
Richt Sr. had everything going his way to coach his contract out... if only he had taken the CEO role with maybe QB coaching and hired a good OC.

But in the end it showed that he was in it primarily for himself (obsessed with playcalling to prove UGa that they were wrong ) and for building his son's resume (why resigned than fire him)....

You cannot have dual loyalties.... either you give it all for the success of the program and the 85 kids under your care or be self centered, caring more about yourselves and your family ..

..he chose the selfish route, however he justified it......he was classic Bobby Bowden in his last years...
It's funny you say that. From the beginning when I would watch practice videos with Richt in that hat, I always thought how much he resembled Bowden. In retrospect he resembled him in more ways than one. It's obvious now that Bowden is who he patterned himself after.

Probably true,...especially from this ungodly poor class Richt mostly recruited....BUT are you saying it won't or hasn't EVER happened??
Just not going to happen this year unless we get Bogle. He's the only one. Everyone else needs development. No knock on the class. There are guys with plenty of upside. Just look at the Njoku boys. Came in, redshirted and will ball out in year 3. Evidence could be the next Calvin Johnson. My point is the staff is bringing in guys under the radar, but have a ton of upside.

I'm fine with getting transfers from the portal while are young pups grow. It not as important to get young guys that can contribute early as long as the develop to be as good as those higher rated players by year 3.

You would hope that the whole board does, but the real knowledgeable UM fans no football and are disgusted at alot yall new fake UM fans who's football knowledge doesnt go beyond class rankings and being star whores. This why we've now put 22's on the bandwagon cause its getting loaded down with you and your kind. Let me update you on coach richt:

*1st bowl win in 10yrs
*1st 10win season in around 14years
*1st legitimate ACC coastal division champs
*1st ACC championship game
*ACC coach of the year
*2 freshman 1st team all everything in Ahmon richards & brevin jordan
*Indoor practice facility
*Nutrition program to go along with the S&C
*#1 pass defense in the nation under the coach richt regime
*Arguably the #1 defense in the nation
*Consistent roster overhaul and upgrading talent

This was accomplished in 3yrs!

And you clueless morons think real football minds can respect the consistent non-sense yall keep spewing just because of a 7 & 6 season, no respected elder leadership on the offensive side of the ball, only 7 seniors. A few more plays here and there and this is easily a 9/10 win season. You imbeciles act as if coach richt took over this UM team from butch davis, this whole thing had to be rebuilt and anybody watching knew this year coming up, year 4 was going to be the year where we'll start having rosters that can actually maintain consistent success. How can anybody respect people who lie on coach richt. You got clowns in here complaining about coach rumph and coach banda cause certain recruits chose to go elsewhere, instead of living in reality that our pass defense was top notch, clowns living and being star whores and salivating over the players who went elsewhere instead of appreciating the guys who signed and are balling.

Until alot of yalls silly mindsets change, maybe the grown-ups will let yall talk, in the meantime, sit, STFU and learn!
We talk about 10 wins like it’s some milestone it’s a joke. I would’ve rather not went to the ACC game then go and get embarrassed on National TV 38-3. His offense netted 3 points, that’s hard to do if you tried not to score. He was the OC and had nothing to do with the defense that carried this team for the last two years. His offense has gotten worse in each of his three years here. His 30 year old plays don’t work but he was too stupid to realize. We went through 3 4-game losing streaks. He suspends kids for sneezing in class. We had a recruiting class in the 40’s and had kids decommitting daily in December cause of how big of a clown is. Richt was every bit as bad as Golden, if not worse.

Advertisement
Keep yo ****** **** tendecies to yourself. Of course they were all winnable games and since none of our qb's became consistent playmakers or receivers, we lost those games. !
Your worthless pathetic Bicht was 100% responsible for the QBs and everything else about the team. He is why we lost, along with your pathetic loser slurper ilk, who are suckoff fans of the worthless Bicht, not UM. Real fans are glad the worthless pathetic Bicht quit, like your loser ilk will do

Apparently you think coach Bicht inherited a championship roster
Your worthless Bicht tanked the program, then quit, like his pathetic loser suckoff slurper ilk.
He got beat down, then ran off like a little Cvnt, same as his slurpers

Advertisement
We talk about 10 wins like it’s some milestone it’s a joke. I would’ve rather not went to the ACC game then go and get embarrassed on National TV 38-3. His offense netted 3 points, that’s hard to do if you tried not to score. He was the OC and had nothing to do with the defense that carried this team for the last two years. His offense has gotten worse in each of his three years here. His 30 year old plays don’t work but he was too stupid to realize. We went through 3 4-game losing streaks. He suspends kids for sneezing in class. We had a recruiting class in the 40’s and had kids decommitting daily in December cause of how big of a clown is. Richt was every bit as bad as Golden, if not worse.

1. You right, the ACC championship offense, no Ahmon, no herdon, no walton, and rosier being forced to pass in the pocket, what else did you expect. But if you were paying attention to the game, you would realize you dont know what you're talking about, if the plays didnt work, how did jeff thomas get wide open on the 2nd offensive play of the game after clemson scored their first touchdown, that play alone would've changed that game up. It doesnt take a genius to realize why the offense regressed, if you think it was because coach richt, you definitely dont know football, how many offensive weapons were lost in 3years, and if you watched rosier, he was more effective when he had herdon and berrios his two bailout/outlet guys, ahmon banged up all year, than come 2018, no berrios, no Ahmon, 2 True freshman tightends and a make shift o-line and clowns act like it was coach richt, lol. Coach richt has brought in alot of talent to fix the offense, it was just to young and not physically mature enough. This would've been the year where the offense was going to be primarily coach richt's players, and its homerun hitters on it for sure. The backfield is solid, the tightend position is looking solid, the receiving squad, somebody needs to step up and become consistently elite. And 2 qb's going into their 3rd yr in this offense and one in his 2nd yr is what coach richt was counting on, but the politics coach richt wasnt having it, but coach enos is in good shape with offensive talent, that's for sure.
  2. So let me get this straight: Coach richt: ACC coach ofvthe year, 1st bowl winning coach in 10yrs, 1st 10 win season in about 14yrs, 1st legitimate ACC coastal division champs, 1st ACC bowl game, Indoor practice facility, with several more accomplishments, but you seriously compared that man to the penn disgrace morons, you sir are clearly delusional!

Your worthless pathetic Bicht was 100% responsible for the QBs and everything else about the team. He is why we lost, along with your pathetic loser slurper ilk, who are suckoff fans of the worthless Bicht, not UM. Real fans are glad the worthless pathetic Bicht quit, like your loser ilk will do

The lg non-alphabet community strikes again, ok, must be that tine of the month, if real football talk is getting to overwhelming for you, you can take the rest of the day off!

7-6, 9 losses in last 16 games include multiple beat down like your Bicht ilk. Quitter, loser. But obviously still appealing to suck off slurpers, "Calvin"

You just cant shake you ***gotry i see, now i see why you dont like coach richt that must, you know he's not with your sick ways!

Advertisement
  1. You right, the ACC championship offense, no Ahmon, no herdon, no walton, and rosier being forced to pass in the pocket, what else did you expect. But if you were paying attention to the game, you would realize you dont know what you're talking about, if the plays didnt work, how did jeff thomas get wide open on the 2nd offensive play of the game after clemson scored their first touchdown, that play alone would've changed that game up. It doesnt take a genius to realize why the offense regressed, if you think it was because coach richt, you definitely dont know football, how many offensive weapons were lost in 3years, and if you watched rosier, he was more effective when he had herdon and berrios his two bailout/outlet guys, ahmon banged up all year, than come 2018, no berrios, no Ahmon, 2 True freshman tightends and a make shift o-line and clowns act like it was coach richt, lol. Coach richt has brought in alot of talent to fix the offense, it was just to young and not physically mature enough. This would've been the year where the offense was going to be primarily coach richt's players, and its homerun hitters on it for sure. The backfield is solid, the tightend position is looking solid, the receiving squad, somebody needs to step up and become consistently elite. And 2 qb's going into their 3rd yr in this offense and one in his 2nd yr is what coach richt was counting on, but the politics coach richt wasnt having it, but coach enos is in good shape with offensive talent, that's for sure.
  2. So let me get this straight: Coach richt: ACC coach ofvthe year, 1st bowl winning coach in 10yrs, 1st 10 win season in about 14yrs, 1st legitimate ACC coastal division champs, 1st ACC bowl game, Indoor practice facility, with several more accomplishments, but you seriously compared that man to the penn disgrace morons, you sir are clearly delusional!
I remember the wide open play to Thomas just like the 4 times in the Pitt game. Guess which coach decided to stick with that bum at QB? And then kept going back to him. Finished his career 0-7 in his last 7 games against P5 schools. He was a bum just like the coach who kept starting him.

Richt had nothing to do with the indoor practice facility, it was getting built either way. Look up the term arm’s race, it would’ve been built if I was coach. You aren’t even delusional you’re just a moron who knows nothing about football.

I remember the wide open play to Thomas just like the 4 times in the Pitt game. Guess which coach decided to stick with that bum at QB? And then kept going back to him. Finished his career 0-7 in his last 7 games against P5 schools. He was a bum just like the coach who kept starting him.

Richt had nothing to do with the indoor practice facility, it was getting built either way. Look up the term arm’s race, it would’ve been built if I was coach. You aren’t even delusional you’re just a moron who knows nothing about football.

I can tell you are one of the young new bandwagon UM fans, got caught in the 2017 season, became a fan without realizing what was actually going on with the team, which is why this season hurt your feelings so much because you were one of the ignorant ones who automatically thought this season was going to be better than 2017 when you became a fan, i understand it now! I got some advice for you, learn your new team, do you even no why coach richt started rosier tge games he did, doesnt sound like it. But you gone don king the team this year, i know your type, whoever wins 8/31/19, that's gone be your team! In the meantime, your delusion will continue, carry on!

I can tell you are one of the young new bandwagon UM fans, got caught in the 2017 season, became a fan without realizing what was actually going on with the team, which is why this season hurt your feelings so much because you were one of the ignorant ones who automatically thought this season was going to be better than 2017 when you became a fan, i understand it now! I got some advice for you, learn your new team, do you even no why coach richt started rosier tge games he did, doesnt sound like it. But you gone don king the team this year, i know your type, whoever wins 8/31/19, that's gone be your team! In the meantime, your delusion will continue, carry on!
The only person caught in 2017 is you dork. And why did Rosier start over anyone? Cause he was a brown nose and Richts bi**ch. Guy was ******* terrible and I could careless what goes on outside the football field, football is about winning and winning only, if you think otherwise you’re a clown. I saw LSU coming from a mile away and if you didn’t, then you’re a clown. Mark Ruck chokes on choads in big games, everyone know that across the country. He realize the game passed him and put his tail between his legs, put his house up for sale and got the fvck out of here. I wish you’d follow him.

Advertisement
Back