First time in over a decade we will not rely on any freshman

The only person caught in 2017 is you dork. And why did Rosier start over anyone? Cause he was a brown nose and Richts bi**ch. Guy was ******* terrible and I could careless what goes on outside the football field, football is about winning and winning only, if you think otherwise you’re a clown. I saw LSU coming from a mile away and if you didn’t, then you’re a clown. Mark Ruck chokes on choads in big games, everyone know that across the country. He realize the game passed him and put his tail between his legs, put his house up for sale and got the fvck out of here. I wish you’d follow him.

A, its past your bedtime, STFU and go to bed!

Advertisement
Big game Mork Richt lol

You're not as sharp as you think you are or try to be, you keep talking as if its a coach richt thing, but if you were smart, yiu'd ask yourself how many national championships has UGA won prior to coach richt getting their and are you going to give kirby the same label. You really ought to think before you post, you could've labeled jimmy johnson the same thing before he got here, but your lack of understanding of the different dynamics continues!

You're not as sharp as you think you are or try to be, you keep talking as if its a coach richt thing, but if you were smart, yiu'd ask yourself how many national championships has UGA won prior to coach richt getting their and are you going to give kirby the same label. You really ought to think before you post, you could've labeled jimmy johnson the same thing before he got here, but your lack of understanding of the different dynamics continues!
Guy has been fired his last two jobs(he would’ve been fired if it weren’t for his 20 mil buyout). I wish him and his 50th ranked recruiting class with his son who wouldn’t get hired as a high school QB coach was still here.

Guy has been fired his last two jobs(he would’ve been fired if it weren’t for his 20 mil buyout). I wish him and his 50th ranked recruiting class with his son who wouldn’t get hired as a high school QB coach was still here.

Ok, if your significant other has not come home yet after 3weeks, just text coach richt and ask him if he can check to make sure they over their with jon!

Advertisement
Ok, if your significant other has not come home yet after 3weeks, just text coach richt and ask him if he can check to make sure they over their with jon!
You have issues buddy I think you need help. You should become a fan of the next college Richt becomes head coach at. Oh wait lol......

You have issues buddy I think you need help. You should become a fan of the next college Richt becomes head coach at. Oh wait lol......

The delusional ones like yourself need help, ignoring the facts to fit your agenda, thats whats known as being mentally unstable!

Advertisement
Back