First Scrimmage Thread - BOOM

Advertisement
Let's get down to important stuff. Anyone find out what they ate at the BBQ on Sunday? I know everything was "Need to know" level security but can we find out about the food. Scrimmage we will not see anything unless Heaps lights it up; otherwise we will just "hear" about command of huddle and stuff, plus Kaaya is doing well but still needs to be more vocal. I'm fine with Heaps, but if he is not delivering first game, I want Kaaya in, or Olsen, if Al is still trying to redshirt the Heisman kid.

Lol from the video posted, looks like they had hamburgers and hotdogs (some guys had like 3-4 hotdogs on their plates) watermelon and cant tell much else haha...they let a little slip thru the cracks of their security :D

the bbq starts at about 10:25ish on the vid:
http://youtu.be/cMK45qDLvgM

Thanks for the intel.

Advertisement
Show of hands, how many of those complaining about the SCRIMMAGE jerseys are overweight, unemployed and living in your mom's basement playing video games online while posting?

Wait a minute. Where the heck do you live? Basement in South Florida is called under water-- no basements down here, at least not unless house is built on a lot of land fill.

Show of hands, how many of those complaining about the SCRIMMAGE jerseys are overweight, unemployed and living in your mom's basement playing video games online while posting?

Wait a minute. Where the heck do you live? Basement in South Florida is called under water-- no basements down here, at least not unless house is built on a lot of land fill.

Exactly. That post was completely off-base. He wrote "playing video games" too instead of "watching ****".

Hurricanes Football ‏@CanesFootball 1m
That's one heck of a matchup right there. #RENEWED Competition

Bu78omlIYAEHoVH.jpg

I'm gonna hang myself with my tampon string! The numbers are too big, and the mesh is too see-through.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back