First Scrimmage Thread - BOOM

Advertisement
Bu7gioGCQAAP_w_.jpg

Bu7gmvWIAAAPbgL.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
They may be special practice/scrimmage jerseys. I don't think/hope the game jerseys are that see-through.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's get down to important stuff. Anyone find out what they ate at the BBQ on Sunday? I know everything was "Need to know" level security but can we find out about the food. Scrimmage we will not see anything unless Heaps lights it up; otherwise we will just "hear" about command of huddle and stuff, plus Kaaya is doing well but still needs to be more vocal. I'm fine with Heaps, but if he is not delivering first game, I want Kaaya in, or Olsen, if Al is still trying to redshirt the Heisman kid.

Lol from the video posted, looks like they had hamburgers and hotdogs (some guys had like 3-4 hotdogs on their plates) watermelon and cant tell much else haha...they let a little slip thru the cracks of their security :D

the bbq starts at about 10:25ish on the vid:
http://youtu.be/cMK45qDLvgM

Last edited:
The pants are still from last year...seems like they only went with the 2014 tops

Only fan base to ***** out what we wearing for a scrimm.

OMG they better not be see trough - LOL what a dweeb

Advertisement
If they are the new jerseys then I actually do have a small complaint bc I really like the new uni's. I didn't realize how huge the numbers were. Not a big fan of the humungoid numbers on the front and back.

Only fan base to **** out what we wearing for a scrimm.

OMG they better not be see trough - LOL what a dweeb

Exactly. .it's like what can we cry and ***** about today. Who gives a fu*k...let's call about their performances and hope for no injuries

Show of hands, how many of those complaining about the SCRIMMAGE jerseys are overweight, unemployed and living in your mom's basement playing video games online while posting?

Advertisement
Back