First big booster speaks out

Advertisement
I actually think this is brilliant to put this into the public square. There is a whole new element to not making improvements to your program now that outside organizations have money invested in the exposure of their players. Good business men want to ensure that ROI. Keep hitting them from different angles

By the way, Cribby called this. A couple days ago, I believe he said Lambert specifically was going to start making noise this week.

Impressive

Lambert, Soffer, and DiMare were the primary movers behind Highsmith coming in as director of football ops. They considered an ultimatum for bringing in Mario, but ultimately they didn’t go there.

That’s the core of the group that will make the changes everyone wants to see. It just depends on how hard DiMare wants to push.

Advertisement
myron mixon cooking GIF by Munchies

Lambert, Soffer, and DiMare were the primary movers behind Highsmith coming in as director of football ops. They considered an ultimatum for bringing in Mario, but ultimately they didn’t go there.

That’s the core of the group that will make the changes everyone wants to see. It just depends on how hard DiMare wants to push.

DiMare’s son coaches baseball.

Blake James sold not one but TWO head coaching positions to unqualified snot-faced sons of powerful and influential fathers.

If you ever needed proof Miami doesn’t give a **** about sports, there you go. Croneyism at it’s worst.

I wouldn’t count on DiMare to help get Blake fired.

Advertisement

He owes us one for having his idiot son run our baseball team into the ground.

Advertisement
The question isn’t manny. I don’t think this dude has the juice to make an AD change.
And the talk about Hiring a football only AD just means more checks to write for people who seem like they don’t like writing them. Lonzo is gonna need a support staff if they’re gonna keep Blake and his staff.
It’s Turing into a cluster Fck. Which imo is great. If dealing with Blake means dealing with ****ed off people all the time then so be it.

Advertisement
DiMare doesn’t owe anyone anything. He’s given more to the program than everyone on this board combined.

Trash on him all you want, but he’s one of the few true whales who is genuinely ****ed off about the status quo.
Yes in the money he’s given. He’s got more juice than Tropicana. But From the outside looking in it seems like it’s a lot easier to write a check for Mario than writing a check for Mario and canning Blake. And for the life of me idk why unless dude has dirt or has powerful friends. Likely both. But as “builder of champions” he’s failed miserably.

Advertisement
Back