First big booster speaks out

Lambert can spend a little less time on AEW Dynamite and more on writing a check to Oregon
Slow down for a second.

Who owns AEW? Tony Khan.

Who owns the Jacksonville Jaguars? Tony Khan's daddy.

Who is the coach of the Jags potentially already looking to go back to college? Urban Meyer.

Done deal. Urbie to Miami! Think of the AEW storyline alone. Lambert stole their head coach!

Advertisement
He can’t get involved. The NIL rules mean if he’s a booster to the school he can’t continue to write NIL checks.

Dude is a rich superfan, he’s not talking to the Herald because he “doesn’t want to get involved.”

He’s just keeping it straight and narrow for compliance so he can keep up the NIL
Ol boy is playing 5D chess

Advertisement
Slow down for a second.

Who owns AEW? Tony Khan.

Who owns the Jacksonville Jaguars? Tony Khan's daddy.

Who is the coach of the Jags potentially already looking to go back to college? Urban Meyer.

Done deal. Urbie to Miami! Think of the AEW storyline alone. Lambert stole their head coach!
Why did I expect this to end with Kevin Bacon?

Advertisement
Roddy Piper Sport GIF by WWE

He should retroactively go back and pay all the players whose careers were ruined by Miami for the past 15 years and pay them too.

When you are dealing with very successful and powerful individuals, i.e. the BOT, going public is actually counterproductive.

Advertisement
DiMare doesn’t owe anyone anything. He’s given more to the program than everyone on this board combined.

Trash on him all you want, but he’s one of the few true whales who is genuinely ****ed off about the status quo.
Not only this, but it’s not as though his son was unqualified to be a HC. Debate whether he was qualified to be the HC here, but he was a player here, coached here, had the experience. The result has been so-so, but the hire wasn’t as egregious as Manny was.

When you are dealing with very successful and powerful individuals, i.e. the BOT, going public is actually counterproductive.
Going public as in naming names and shaming, or what Dan just did?

Advertisement
Not only this, but it’s not as though his son was unqualified to be a HC. Debate whether he was qualified to be the HC here, but he was a player here, coached here, had the experience. The result has been so-so, but the hire wasn’t as egregious as Manny was.
It was bad enough....

It ain't gonna happen tommorow. These are the events to look out for:

1. Eliminated from ACC coastal.
2. Smashed UNC style again
3. Lose to FSU
And if we get smashed by UVA you don't think that holds weight ? Obviously due to the way our schedule is designed we couldn't really be eliminated from the coastal until week 8 or 9 I believe so hopefully back to back embarrassing losses to Bronco/Mack would be enough to pull the plug.

Advertisement
Back