Fireside Chat with your Dear Legend

****, Chise is already off the wagon. That hurts. Couldn’t even make it to page 3 of this 1. Brought out the who’s who of Cane haters and mopes to celebrate. He’s got fake fan of the century Dwinstitles puffing out his chest.

Damnit Chise.

Glad LCE is still hanging in there. This board gets even more unreadable when the legends jump off the wagon. The mope circle jerk really goes next level.
So he's good cause he off the wagon now but I'm not cause I saw this **** from the rip? Ok I guess

And if u gun be a man @ me ni99@ instead of this ****. I wasn't even going to read I was just scrolling to see if chise bodied...he was the only person I was reading and I am satisfied he destroyed people with logic and common sense.

Back handed *** low key shots from the trunk of the car *** dude.

Y'all get y'all va jay jays tight cause I think it was a bad hire but never fuqin read when we got JW and killing the off-season. I have props for with this thing like I'm some miserable fan I just tell it like it is. And again we got to close we never close....and second that's why I can't do videos too many snowflake puzzies. Ban me I don't give a fuq

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
So he's good cause he off the wagon now but I'm not cause I saw this **** from the rip? Ok I guess

And if u gun be a man @ me ni99@ instead of this ****. I wasn't even going to read I was just scrolling to see if chise bodied...he was the only person I was reading and I am satisfied he destroyed people with logic and common sense.

Back handed *** low key shots from the trunk of the car *** dude.

Y'all get y'all va jay jays tight cause I think it was a bad hire but never fuqin read when we got JW and killing the off-season. I have props for with this thing like I'm some miserable fan I just tell it like it is. And again we got to close we never close....and second that's why I can't do videos too many snowflake puzzies. Ban me I don't give a fuq
Nah, I’m gonna edit it out so you can fight on with these guys. I’m not used to seeing you get this mad so I’m just gonna pull up a chair, especially if Chise jumps in.

Personally, I think it’s somewhere in between the OP and the Slurpers. I think we may have beaten Pitt regardless but it would’ve been a harder game. I won’t shît on the win though because we can only beat who they put in front of us and I’ll take every win we can get. Last year we lose this game so that’s an improvement mentally.

And while I’m not gonna tear it down I’m not gonna pretend like we’re about to jump to UGA level let alone Clemson’s level. I just want as many wins as we can get so we can keep this recruiting class together. IDGAF, that’s most important right now.... upping the talent level this year and doing it again next year.

Nah, I’m gonna edit it out so you can fight on with these guys. I’m not used to seeing you get this mad so I’m just gonna pull up a chair, especially if Chise jumps in.

Personally, I think it’s somewhere in between the OP and the Slurpers. I think we may have beaten Pitt regardless but it would’ve been a harder game. I won’t shît on the win though because we can only beat who they put in front of us and I’ll take every win we can get. Last year we lose this game so that’s an improvement mentally.

And while I’m not gonna tear it down I’m not gonna pretend like we’re about to jump to UGA level let alone Clemson’s level. I just want as many wins as we can get so we can keep this recruiting class together. IDGAF, that’s most important right now.... upping the talent level this year and doing it again next year.

No one is saying it wouldn't have been tougher. But the implicatication we got "lucky" he didn't play flies in the face of past performances by this D against that particular player.

Like I asked before, if the situations had been reversed and King the injured player, would the assumption be he struggles or tears up Pitt?

No one is saying it wouldn't have been tougher. But the implicatication we got "lucky" he didn't play flies in the face of past performances by this D against that particular player.

Like I asked before, if the situations had been reversed and King the injured player, would the assumption be he struggles or tears up Pitt?
Like I said, I’m not ****ting on this win and I wouldn’t use the word lucky either. I’m sure it helped that Pickett was out and that’s fine but it doesn’t matter to me. We play who they give us. We would have been lucky to play Clemson without TL or Etienne. We’ve had plenty of reasons to shît on this team for losses. I’m taking every win any way we can to get to double digits for two more years and recruit off it.

Chise speaking facts man I'm not sitting here and saying I'm the smartest cat. Chise is smart I can tell by the years of reading his funny ****. He can say the **** I want to say I don't have patience to explain myself cause I have years and years ago. I used to slurp and be the biggest pom pom pusher people know me from scout.....they knew I was all in until the teddy bridgewater throat slash I was done. I had times where I believed at points but recruiting is my main thing.

Then we read the same guys the same upper brass (who I like) beat the same bs to people all the time with happy times posts or podcast/breakdowns. Knowing we don't have the talent and we can't win in this era. It sucks but that's seems like the truth it's been 20 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I want that same energy they have when he gets fired eventually

You've got to be kidding me with this post.
If our barometer is national title he's going to get fired eventually unless we prematurely give him an extension without earning it. It's what we do....I think he isn't the guy that's my opinion it always has been. We will see if he is.
And hold up there are dudes the same dudes who change there name all the time after firings. So they don't get destroyed and I never bring that **** up really....I don't chase dudes but u got dudes who chase me on here like I have to behave and be a bot. I'm going to speak my mind slurp mope or whatever. What chise is saying is the truth everything he wrote is the truth.

****, Chise is already off the wagon. That hurts. Couldn’t even make it to page 3 of this 1. Brought out the who’s who of Cane haters and mopes to celebrate. He’s got fake fan of the century Dwinstitles puffing out his chest.

Damnit Chise.

Glad LCE is still hanging in there. This board gets even more unreadable when the legends jump off the wagon. The mope circle jerk really goes next level.
You got the wrong guy, partner. I don't have to cheerlead 24/7 to still have good feelings about the team. We're average, but so is the rest of the ACC with the exception of Clemson and Syracuse. We've got enough material that I expect us to win out, which is the same expectation I had before the season.

Advertisement
Chose speaking facts man I'm not sitting here and say I'm the smartest cat. Chose is smart I can tell by the years of reading his funny ****. He can say the shut I want to say I don't have patience to explain myself cause I have years and years ago. I used to slurp and be the biggest pom pom pusher people know me for scout.....they knew I was all in until the teddy bridgewater throat slash I was done. I had times where I believed at points but recruiting is my main thing.

Then we read the same guys the same upper brass (who I like) beat the same bs to people all the time with happy times posts or podcast/breakdowns. Knowing we don't have the talent and we can't win in this era. It sucks but that's seems like the truth it's been 20 years.
It’s an improvement. We need wins to get talent. He recruits well off of ****** performance. Even if he’s not the guy, get the talent in here.

You got the wrong guy, partner. I don't have to cheerlead 24/7 to still have good feelings about the team. We're average, but so is the rest of the ACC with the exception of Clemson and Syracuse. We've got enough material that I expect us to win out, which is the same expectation I had before the season.
Win out yup

I'm only scared if we give him an extension because of it. Reason being is what u just said the ACC sucks besides Clemson

I hate when people puff their chest about being right over us being good. That’s just being a **** fan. Idt Chise hopped off. He is just in touch with where we are. We are in the bunch of 50-60 teams after Bama, Uga, Ohio State, & Clemson. That’s just reality.
Glad to see there are still some UM fans capable of rational conversation without their pvssies shriveling up. Jesucristo, some of these dudes are hilarious. I'm an admitted homer, but they act like if you ain't shytting puppies and rainbows about everything you're the devil.

Damnit Chise.

So being rational and in touch with reality is jumping off the wagon now? Unreal.

Advertisement
It’s an improvement. We need wins to get talent. He recruits well off of ****** performance. Even if he’s not the guy, get the talent in here.
He is doing well assuming he closes....we haven't closed in forever. Fsu UF cow pig fans are right we never close they always assume we will lose these guys....and they been right we do. They list of guys who we should of gotten or decommits we would be having way different discussions....dare I saw we would all be kissing each other's azzes if we landed the coopers and cooks of the world. **** I would be slurp city if things were that way....the problem with every coach that has coached us since Butch was....they get stomped in recruiting everytime....they all had problems but every common denominator was they failed at keeping enough elite talent home and evals were bad as well. I would read for years we undeveloped guys and hear sam shields this sam shields that....then they make it to the NFL with NFL coaching and still suck.
So what is it Miami undeveloped or we getting the wrong guys from HS?

I root for the cane hard every Saturday....I watched a ok u explosive UM team beat a slow Pitt team. The game was a terrible watch tbh it was boring.

Advertisement
No point bro they ruin football talk bringing up stats every fuqin time. Now I hope low key u are considered a troll/non fan like me. I need someone like u in my corner chise lmao
Because stats are factual. Your feelings that Pickett is a good quarterback are not backed up by facts.

Just sitting back and saying, "we won and that's all that matters" doesn't really foster much discussion.

We've been through this a million times over the last 20 years. Every time we rattle off a few wins, even when we look bad doing it, there's a segment who says, "a win's a win and that's all that matters." Not really. If you're playing poorly that will usually catch up to you even if you manage to finagle a win against a team missing its best offensive player and senior leader QB.

There's nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade, and we're average. It's OK. It's better than being trash like we were at the end of last year. There's still time to build on average, and we're lucky be playing a few times missing their starting QBs. But, of course, according to the frail guys on here, the backups aren't even a drop-off from the starter even if the starter started 30 games and is considered one of the best QBs in the ACC by people with football acumen.

Advertisement
Back