Fireside Chat with your Dear Legend

Advertisement
Also, I can’t believe we’re sucking off the same Kenny Pickett who led an offense that failed to score A touchdown against us last year

In Pittsburgh, any time someone says Kenny Pickett's name, they have to also say "Peace Be Upon Him."

Also, I can’t believe we’re sucking off the same Kenny Pickett who led an offense that failed to score A touchdown against us last year
He's much better than Joey Yellen in his first start. Some of you guys can't seem to grasp the nuance of him being better than Yellen but not being Dan Marino. D'Eriq King isn't Kyler Murray, but he's better than Perry and gives us a much better chance to win games. Same holds true for Pickett and Yellen. Pretty simple concept that seems to escape the majority of low IQ dopes on here.

Which one of you smart *** bytches who couldn't handle me pointing out how lucky we were to face Yellen instead of Pickett is going to suck my dyck first? It's 45-3 right now in the 3rd quarter ND at Pitt's house.

Will you keep posting the same dumb smart *** snark in every thread about Pickett being a God now? This is what I expected us to do with Yellen and Pitt. ND is doing it to them in their own house. ND is buttfcking Yellen and Pitt like I expected us to.

Advertisement
Which one of you smart *** bytches who couldn't handle me pointing out how lucky we were to face Yellen instead of Pickett is going to suck my dyck first? It's 45-3 right now in the 3rd quarter ND at Pitt's house.

Will you keep posting the same dumb smart *** snark in every thread about Pickett being a God now? This is what I expected us to do with Yellen and Pitt. ND is doing it to them in their own house. ND is buttfcking Yellen and Pitt like I expected us to.

I think Brian Kelly got his guys fired up by telling them that since Pickett is out, they'd better give 110% today to beat Pitt since they won't have another window of opportunity like this again.

I thought Pitt had a “top 10” defense?

The ACC is trash aside from Clemson so stop citing meaningless statistics. Actually watch the games and use your eyes.

I think Brian Kelly got his guys fired up by telling them that since Pickett is out, they'd better give 110% today to beat Pitt since they won't have another window of opportunity like this again.
Or Yellen's horrible and ND put the game on him and crushed him like we should have. All I ask is that you suck my monolithic tumescence with the same fervor you've run around the board all week repeating the same tired schtick trying to be funny. Just sit back next time, and listen to the Legend.

Advertisement
Bro, you are being so hormonal on this one that I feel obligated to ignore your wang and instead tickle your ***** ****. The reason I have been poking fun at the idea that Pickett would have flipped the score is that you won't acknowledge that Miami was missing its best offensive weapon and starting RT. If they'd played, there is the same reason to assume that Miami would have dropped 2-3 more TDs on Pitt as there is that if Pickett Pickett had played, he would have been worth 2 more TDs for Pitt.

You saw how much Mallory was targeted. He's good but not on the same level as Jordan. If both Jordan and Mallory had played, Lashlee likely schemes up some stuff that would make Narduzzi's head spin.

And you correctly pointed out that Pitts DE was slogging through Campbells entrails. Campbell would not have been in the starting lineup if Jarid Williams had been healthy. Since Williams was out, Campbell started at LT and Zion was flipped to RT. You know how many times prior to Pitt that Zion started at RT? Approximately ZERO times. 14 starts at LT, zero starts at RT. So we played a Pitt with a scrambled OL and a backup at LT, and were missing the best offensive weapon.

If we had rolled into Pitt with a healthy Jordan and Williams against a Pitt team missing Pickett, we probably win 48-12. If both teams are at full strength and Pickett plays, we probably win 45-24. You only want to give credit to Pitt for missing one of theirs without giving credit to Miami for missing two of ours. Of course, the other explanation is that you did take into account missing Jordan and Williams, but you are so captivated by Pickett's transcendent QB play that you think Miami would have been in serious trouble if this Marino-clone had been handling the pigskin.

Bro, you are being so hormonal on this one that I feel obligated to ignore your wang and instead tickle your ***** ****. The reason I have been poking fun at the idea that Pickett would have flipped the score is that you won't acknowledge that Miami was missing its best offensive weapon and starting RT. If they'd played, there is the same reason to assume that Miami would have dropped 2-3 more TDs on Pitt as there is that if Pickett Pickett had played, he would have been worth 2 more TDs for Pitt.

You saw how much Mallory was targeted. He's good but not on the same level as Jordan. If both Jordan and Mallory had played, Lashlee likely schemes up some stuff that would make Narduzzi's head spin.

And you correctly pointed out that Pitts DE was slogging through Campbells entrails. Campbell would not have been in the starting lineup if Jarid Williams had been healthy. Since Williams was out, Campbell started at LT and Zion was flipped to RT. You know how many times Zion prior to Pitt that Zion started at RT? Approximately ZERO times. 14 starts at LT, zero starts at RT. So we played a Pitt with a scrambled OL and a backup at LT, and were missing the best offensivd weapon. If we had rolled into Pitt with a healthy Jordan and Williams against a Pitt team missing Pickett, we probably win 48-12. If both teams are at full strength and Pickett plays, we probably win 45-24. You only want to give credit to Pitt for missing one of theirs without giving credit to Miami for missing two of ours. Of course, the other explanation is that you did take into account missing Jordan and Williams, but you are so captivated by Pickett's transcendent QB play that you think Miami would have been in trouble if this Marino-clone had played.
Tickle my **** while you suck my dyck. That would be the best of both worlds if you have the dexterity.

As for comparing missing Jordan, a TE who is 1A to Mallory's 1B and gets about 4 targets per game, to a 4 year starting QB who touches the ball every play and is their unquestioned leader, yeah, that's ridiculous. They had a few other guys out too for our game. This was all about them having a backup QB, who ND just proved me exactly right about. Why not just admit I was right, and move on? Why dig your stilettos in?

Advertisement
Back