FireEveryoneSide Chat with Your Dearest Legend

Would it have been too much to ask for Miami to not lose in the most embarrassing way possible?

We just gotta lose so bad that it is embarrassing af. Like, can't face your friends in the face the next week type loss. The type of loss you get clowned on for the rest of the year and off-season. Can't we just not do that?
We Adam Lane all the time. Manure already has like 4 Adam Lanes in 2 years.

Advertisement
Mark Richt won a lot of games at Georgia, right? If Mark Richt can't win here, that should tell you something. I used to think the same way as you, until I saw Richt fail here worse than he did at Georgia. Then I realized the truth - it's not that Richt declined, it's that Georgia is easier to win and recruit at.

I'm not saying we've had many great coaches. But what I'm definitely saying is that coaching is only one small part of the problem, and firing Manny alone isn't going to turn this program around.

U’re talking about two different Richt’s, pimp. Young Richt, yes. Old Richt literally got burnt out. He looks way older than he is. We hired a guy who literally wanted to retire, and then wanted to dial up the old ‘99 playbook, which got him to give up play calling in Athens. It was a bad hire, period.

‘Chise, you did it again. Just when I thought I couldn’t be more honest, you snatch the blue pill out my hand and force feed me the red pill.

As I’ve always said, coaching, coaching, coaching. I’ve never varied from that. It’s silly to **** the players at this point.

Nah **** that. You can't blame a coach for missing a tackle. Put the blame on the **** kid who didn't wrap up. Then you want to blame the coach too, that's fine. But you can't let the kids off the hook for that ****show.

How about some ******* accountability.

I think you've got it right.

The University of Miami is a middling school overall - academically and athletically. It's basically Florida's version of Pepperdine - a place for rich kids from New Jersey who weren't smart enough to get in to a real college.

The whole attitude of the whole institution is lazy and lacking any real ambition to be good at anything.
You got that right! I've met a bunch of these goofballs at Doctor offices all over North Jersey, and the women are worse than the guys, a bunch of cu nts, honestly.

Get Manure the fck out of my face. He's the feeble little bytch of a 70 year old dude. Mack Brown is like the old dude on the bus from a few years ago, and Manure is the smart mouth ****, who the old dude bludgeoned and left leaking like a busted faucet. I could have sworn I heard Manure lisping out, "Call the ambulamps!"

We got bent over and gimped like no supposedly credible program I've ever seen. We are talking 800 yards of offense against us. Randy Shannon is now off the hook for the GT debacle when he went in with the "tackle 'em high" strategy, and Romeo Davis was left grabbing at towels as they put 600 yards on us.

We completely no showed and lost any good will we had gained this season. Every drop of it is gone. It's one thing to get beat; it's another to no show with a NY6 bowl on the line. I'd say we quit, but you can't quit when you don't even bother starting. We let them humiliate us and never even tried to fight back. Those 2 backs are great, but you saw what a real program did to them a couple weeks ago. Notre Dame had no problem neutralizing them after taking a couple early punches in the 1st quarter because ND is coached and confident. Now, all you retards get in here and tell me again how we beat ND 3 years ago, and how Book is a bytch because he got pick 6'd.

The goofballs in here don't know football and just don't get it. I tried to tell you a few weeks ago that we were average, and I got hammered for it. Told you it was basically a mirage and that we had to rely on the luck of Pitt and NCSU losing their QBs to beat them. Then we scratched out wins against a couple more awful ACC teams, and everyone was creaming like dirty, filthy little PAWG thots.

Worst thing that happened to this program was King saving Manure's ***. No King this year, and we are a 3 win team, and Manure is GONE. Now, the dyck faces will bombard us with 8-2 until halftime of the Baga game when Sabag is giving Manure a Russian swirly. King will be gone, and Van *******'s head will hanging from his neck by a couple ligaments after going 2-14 for 3 yards and 5 INTs in the first half.

Now, we're going to have to hear the constant drone of "fire Blake Baker!" puked out by mongoloids as if Baker is the problem. Same **** we've seen here forever. Mongoloids looking for new assistant coaches all the time when the HC is the problem.

It's time for us to be regaled by those with Down syndrome with more Dabo parallels. Tell me, mongoloids, how Dabo wasn't Dabo until he got humiliated by WVU and hired Venables. But don't tell me about how Steele wasn't running Dabo's defense. Baker and all those other rubes are Manure's sons. They're running his ****.

You know what else? It doesn't matter a bit what your stupid *** scheme is when you come out there like we did today. Manure could have had Buddy Ryan running the D and Andy Reid running the O, and he would have got his ***** stomped out today because his team didn't show up. And that is ALL ON HIM. So, just get that little fvck all the way out of my face because he's a loser. You'll have to fire him eventually, so pay his $200K buyout now, and hit the restart button. It'll never happen, so just fvck this stupid program that these morons destroyed with an administration full of football idiots.

In closing, that was the biggest embarrassment this program has suffered. FIU was awful, but this was just pure emasculation. FIU flopped and flaunted the rules. UNC beat the fck out of us for 60 minutes and toyed with us. No man should ever let another man do him that way.

This is way too much truth for the clowns on this board

Advertisement
U’re talking about two different Richt’s, pimp. Young Richt, yes. Old Richt literally got burnt out. He looks way older than he is. We hired a guy who literally wanted to retire, and then wanted to dial up the old ‘99 playbook, which got him to give up play calling in Athens. It was a bad hire, period.

We just lost to a 70 year old Mack Brown.

The whole "Mark Richt burned out" narrative is bull**** we tell ourselves to feel better. Because the truth I'm telling suggests that there's no quick fix - Fire Manny.... sure, but that won't fix the deep problems this program has.

‘Chise, you did it again. Just when I thought I couldn’t be more honest, you snatch the blue pill out my hand and force feed me the red pill.

As I’ve always said, coaching, coaching, coaching. I’ve never varied from that. It’s silly to **** the players at this point.

In this sport, the best HCs are the highest paid. So it's not coaching, coaching, coaching. It's money, money, money, money. Good HCs have to be empowered, either through investment, a willingness to cheat, or a combination of both. We're not willing to do any of those things

Lol @ anyone thinking Manny will be fired.

This program is eternally ****ed.

We look absolutely lost from the top down against any opponent with a pulse. I understand wanting to have an “aggressive” defense, but I’m not sure our front 7 even tries to diagnose plays. Outside of maybe a 4 game stretch from Bolden, our secondary has shown zero tackling technique and zero ball skills. I like Lashlee, but he’s an above average coordinator at best. Our OL isn’t there yet, and our WRs are not P5 caliber, but I see little adjustment from Lashlee when things just arent there - reminiscent of Richt/Enos.
You are absolutely correct. What I saw during the game is this:
1. The starting LBs were not making the reads or too slow in doing so just absorbing blocks by the UNC linemen to spring big runs untouched.
2. Those same LBs later made adjustments for their slow diagnosis and slow feet by not even reading the play and just running to a spot not even looking at the RB who just cut back on their early declaration again untouched for big gains and TDs.
3. The defensive ends played undiciplined not setting an edge as that's by design since they rush upfield or down the line on the backside leaving gaping holes that our starting LBs can't cover.

The scheme was extremely poor against a team like UNC given the personnel on the field. A better scheme would be for the DEs to set an edge to funnel the running plays inside. They were rarely getting pressure on the QB so the relentless upfield pursuit was counterproductive.

It's a complete failure of the staff not to have alternative schemes and make adjustments during the game. ND gave the blueprint for shutting down the UNC offense, but Miami just plays the same scheme and style regardless of the opponent.

However, all this is moot when your team doesn't show up ready to play in the first place.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The whole "Mark Richt burned out" narrative is bull**** we tell ourselves to feel better. Because the truth I'm telling suggests that there's no quick fix - Fire Manny.... sure, but that won't fix the deep problems this program has.
Yeah because every old guy is the same.

Did u not just read what I said? I said Richt looks older than what he really is; I didn’t say chit about age.

The fact is, when the hiring process was going on, ppl were saying Butch was too old to come here, and I said he looked better than Richt & gave several 65+ coaches that were doing extremely well in CFB, one being Saban.

Richt was not only burnt, but he had an inexperienced QB coach running the most important position, along w a slew of G5 staff members. Also, he wanted to call plays that were out dated. Richt was a bad hire, which is y it was met w/ some questions on this very board.

The players are sissies because the HC is a sissy. They're social media butt suckers because the HC is a sissy. They go out there and ride UNC dyck for 60 minutes and then blame the fans for calling pussies pussies.
All of this, but the point about Manny being a beta and establishing a beta culture is golden. The players should frankly apologize for their performance. Real competitors would be looking side eye at this staff, Manny, and anyone else who is focused on anything other than getting better, as far as football is concerned.

This whole culture of being liked over being successful needs to be torn down entirely. We need real standards, real competition, and real accountability. And that includes for coaches. Manny won't establish it because he does not understand the level of commitment it takes. As @LuCane said in another post, Manny excels at all the superficial aspects of the job - tweets, slogans, - basically being the affable Mr. Popular whose loved by teams and staffs of his that consistently under perform.

Advertisement
Did u not just read what I said? I said Richt looks older than what he really is; I didn’t say chit about age.

The fact is, when the hiring process was going on, ppl were saying Butch was too old to come here, and I said he looked better than Richt & gave several 65+ coaches that were doing extremely well in CFB, one being Saban.

Richt was not only burnt, but he had an inexperienced QB coach running the most important position, along w a slew of G5 staff members. Also, he wanted to call plays that were out dated. Richt was a bad hire, which is y it was met w/ some questions on this very board.

But my G, the decision to hire Richt was made at the recommendation of a HC search committee that the university paid top dollar for. So the decision to hire him definitely did not come from left field. Which underscores my last post about successful HCs having to be empowered

Yeah because every old guy is the same.

SMH. You're too **** smart to seriously believe that we're just one head coach away from the good old days. Alabama is more than just Nick Saban - they have a whole **** organization of hundreds of staffers and an entire institution where everyone's marching to the same drum, and it's all about winning.

We have Blake James and a topless Mexican.

Fire Manny Diaz. I have no loyalty to him, it's whatever for me. But don't think that's going to solve 20 years worth of ******* negligence from the top down.

SMH. You're too **** smart to seriously believe that we're just one head coach away from the good old days. Alabama is more than just Nick Saban - they have a whole **** organization of hundreds of staffers and an entire institution where everyone's marching to the same drum, and it's all about winning.

Fire Manny Diaz. I have no loyalty to him, it's whatever for me. But don't think that's going to solve 20 years worth of ******* negligence from the top down.
We're the right HC away from turning it around. The problem is we're not committed enough to winning to find and pay that guy and let him do his thing. So we continue to hire guys from fired staff with no track record.

Advertisement
But my G, the decision to hire Richt was made at the recommendation of a HC search committee that the university paid top dollar for. So the decision to hire him definitely did not come from left field. Which underscores my last post about successful HCs having to be empowered

Oh yes; the infamous HC search committee that needed to be paid to do our job. Hence why I’ve said that our problems r deeper than X’s & O’s...our problems come from the top.

It was met by questions from me.

But I don't blame Mark Richt for wanting to hire his son. ****, that just makes him a good dad. I blame the University of Miami for ALLOWING him to hire his son.

This entire program is a ******* clown show. At Georgia, they had a leash on Richt. They managed him. Because they are a serious football program. Here... we just hired him and walked away, letting him do whatever the **** he wanted.

That's an institutional problem. A Blake James problem. At least as I see it.

I would be SHOCKED if anyone is fired! This admin are too worried about fattening THEIR POCKETS fvck what bowl we go to.

That's loser mentality. If they THOUGHT LIKE OHIO STATE, BAGA, CLEMSON we would be feared again, but NOOOOO these yuppies don't want to dirty their fingernails. Honestly, Miami sucks in all sports, coach L can't even beat fgcu let alone fsu, who has our old coach and winning big over there.

Love the Canes but hate the University of Miami admin. Fvck it, I said it!

Old man Mac has turned that program around in 2 years...... I disagree bro

Advertisement
Back