FireEveryoneSide Chat with Your Dearest Legend

Advertisement
Iowa and all those corn fed road graders will punish that defense till they quit halfway through the 3rd qtr if they last that long and if the bowl we are in isn't played in weather below 55..

yup. They’ll grind us up and tune up our defense with ease. Then king will make some nice throws and maybe we can eek out a win.

We're done. Simple. We get the 2nd tier south florida players (horrible football IQ, horrible hs coaching, horrible effort) that nobody else really wants. They're great in 7 on 7 football though. Meanwhile UNC's linebackers are rag dolling Cam Harris (who me, you, & chise said sucked) like he's a little baby. Who's our best player from South Florida? There's a question for someone like D-Money? They're all god awful.
High IQ players from South Florida go to the SEC, Clemson and Ohio State... We get the 2nd tier Athletes with "Learning Disabilities"

But we beat Duke
We beat Duke like we should have. Problem is, Duke is PUTRID. FSU is just as bad. Our two convincing wins were against two teams having their worst seasons in recent memory. Every other team with half a pulse pushed us to our limit. The two good teams we played moiderized us. We are no better than last year from a preparation standpoint. We just have a better leader at QB, and a better kicker. NOTHING else has changed.

It's been mentioned before, but I think we need to have a real talk about why none of the guys we recruited know how to play one **** lick of football. ****, even the transfers played like crap today, but imagine this season without King, Phillips, Roche, and Jose. Ouch.

Advertisement
This team has no soul. We borrowed one from the portal, and he’s undeniable to a degree, so we’ve shown signs of life in the face of some adversity.

But as much of a competitor as he is, he cannot make up for what is lacking in spades—and has been for some time—throughout the program. And so, when the going gets tough, we crumble. Because when forced to reach deep down, we don’t find what we so often trick ourselves not believing must be there.

Once again, we have been weighed, we have been measured, and we have been found wanting.

We're done. Simple. We get the 2nd tier south florida players (horrible football IQ, horrible hs coaching, horrible effort) that nobody else really wants. They're great in 7 on 7 football though. Meanwhile UNC's linebackers are rag dolling Cam Harris (who me, you, & chise said sucked) like he's a little baby. Who's our best player from South Florida? There's a question for someone like D-Money? They're all god awful.
and the best ones leave, this program been done its just taking awhile for the rest of the fans to realize. Its sad man we need a complete monster recruiter to be back like a Saban type. Smart would even win here with this **** schedule and superior athletes........he would have to recruit the athletes. The kids that Saban wants from sfla arent coming here, i think that wr thats a beast he went full court after,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol @ anyone thinking Manny will be fired.

This program is eternally ****ed.

We look absolutely lost from the top down against any opponent with a pulse. I understand wanting to have an “aggressive” defense, but I’m not sure our front 7 even tries to diagnose plays. Outside of maybe a 4 game stretch from Bolden, our secondary has shown zero tackling technique and zero ball skills. I like Lashlee, but he’s an above average coordinator at best. Our OL isn’t there yet, and our WRs are not P5 caliber, but I see little adjustment from Lashlee when things just arent there - reminiscent of Richt/Enos.

I cannot believe what I witnessed today. This was a cuckolding the likes of which I’ve never seen. Mack Brown walked into Manny’s house, drank his milk out of the carton, ****ed on his sofa, creampied his wife in their marital bed, used his favorite shirt to wipe himself clean, clogged his toilet, kicked his dog across the room, spray painted 'Big Dyck Mack Was Here' on his wall, stole his cash, left the front door wide open and drove away in Manny's car after doing donuts on his front lawn. It was a neutering.
FIFY

Advertisement
Diaz is such a fraud. He says he'll need to review the film to se what went wrong. Really? Every fan and announcer could see there was NO desire and NO scheme to stop UNC.

He further admits to not making adjustments during the game saying, "The run fits were not there, but the disappointing part and where I have to do a better job is we did not make the adjustments during the game with what they were doing to get it stopped."

The pumpers & mopes are both retarded AF, and completely incapable of grasping the reality of the situation. This is a university that does not prioritize football, and views the pursuit of championships as a goal governed by the law of diminishing returns. As a result they are perfectly content running a clean program, and investing the bare minimum

The pumpers & mopes are both retarded AF, and completely incapable of grasping the reality of the situation. This is a university that does not prioritize football, and views the pursuit of championships as a goal governed by the law of diminishing returns. As a result they are perfectly content running a clean program, and investing the bare minimum
I think it's just tough for us to comprehend since so many of us got a chance to see us dominate

Advertisement
Back