FireAlGolden.com

That domain name is actually still available?

I checked yesterday and it was.

Edit. Saw dapper slapper post. Well done sir

.com and .net are gone, but org is still available.

The domain I purchased is not firealgolden.com. It is equally as obvious as that domain though. The name will be unveiled when the site goes live, which I hope will happen tomorrow.

This dude is a major league winner in the game of life. A doer.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter if it actually is racist, only that it appears racist which it most certainly will if Al keeps this up and doesn't get fired. Some of you are so naive to how the world works.

that i agree with.. though I still think administration will give him leeway for dealing with "the cloud" and also for randy's incompetence.

I know it's insane to engage a guy like you, but I'm going to do it anyway. You say El Foldo has had to overcome Randy's incompetence. Did Randy take over for a guy who got hired away by the NFL after winning a NC, or did he have to take over for someone who got fired too like El Foldo did?

If anyone has any analysis or other content they would like to submit, I am willing to consider any and all content that supports the site's purpose. I am more than happy to credit your work to your screen name, your real, or not at all. The choice is entirely yours.

I will not have time to produce much content, as I will be busy arranging things on the site. I had someone start it for me today - set up the basic design template, etc. I will be filling in all the content and tweaking the design tonight and tomorrow.

Make a funnies page where you can call out idiot media members and delusional fans that are still on the wagon.

I couldve swore some1 made a site like that, but I cant remember the name. If you do it you gotta have a section for Golden memes and his reasons why he suck i.e"too many night games" lol

Advertisement
My closing thought for now before I head out for a couple of drinks somewhere:

To paraphrase a well know hurricanes fan from a bygone era:

It is rather for us to be fans dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored 'Canes we take increased devotion to that cause for which they sometimes injured an upper or lower extremity -- that we here highly resolve that these 'Canes shall not have flown around and made plays in vain -- that this football program, born of the Great Miami Hurricane of 1926, shall have a new birth of football -- and that a football team of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Do_It_Now!.gif

Advertisement
Registrant Name: Steven Cramer
Registrant Organization: steven.cramer@gmail.com
Registrant Street: 37117 Myrna St
Registrant City: livonia
Registrant State/Province: Michigan
Registrant Postal Code: 48154
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: (734) 779-1317

Advertisement
If anyone has any analysis or other content they would like to submit, I am willing to consider any and all content that supports the site's purpose. I am more than happy to credit your work to your screen name, your real, or not at all. The choice is entirely yours.

I will not have time to produce much content, as I will be busy arranging things on the site. I had someone start it for me today - set up the basic design template, etc. I will be filling in all the content and tweaking the design tonight and tomorrow.

Suggestion. Link the gofundme banners to your site.

The only people that will visit the site are those people that hate Golden as well --- no one from the Miami program with authority to do anything will care about a stupid website. I want Golden gone as well but this is a waste of time

The only people that will visit the site are those people that hate Golden as well --- no one from the Miami program with authority to do anything will care about a stupid website. I want Golden gone as well but this is a waste of time

All the UM shill accounts love the anti-Folden threads. They're super active posting in them trying to defend that fat cumbag.

Advertisement

You mean like when the Gator fans created their site? You think only people who hated Muschamp visited after it was reported?

Same type of **** people said about The banner.

NOBODY WILL NOTICE IT!

NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT IT! ITS STUPID.

Yet it was on every sports news website.

OK, so I ****ed up what was started earlier today, but I just started over. Right now, this is what I'm envisioning and working on. The colors used are official UM colors - other than that, no effort was made to be fancy. The first image below is the home page (pay no attention to the inconsistent capitalization - it has already been fixed. Like wise, the lettering in the menu buttons is fine - I had to zoom out to get as much as possible in the screenshot). It will explain what the site is about and contain a pic of Golden. I can't help it if he looks a little dopey. The header at the top of the page is not the domain name. I haven't finalized anything yet, and I'm open to suggestions.

The second image is the page that will have the stats (the second menu button). Each of those tiles will contain a stat or a group of stats. Some will have pics, such as defensive alignments. I think I can do it so that you can click on a pic and enlarge it in the foreground. That's my intention for any pics posted in the tiles. Anyway, here they are.

YntSDjw.jpg

8vk5U7i.jpg

I'm also intending to put the requisite social media buttons to share or tweet or whatever else those buttons do. I will put a counter on the site as well, and I will see if I can add a poll that will ask whether Al Golden should be fired immediately/after the last game/sometime before next season...I'll figure out the exact choices, though I may also make it only 2 - fire or retain. Input is welcome (I assume I can do a poll, but I'll check).

As of right now, I think the third page will contain a link to any active funding website for banners or other related operations.

That page, or another one, may also contain a link to a shop that sells tshirts, etc. Someone suggested that, and it seems like a good idea. It seems pretty easy to set up a shop. The money would be used to cover the costs of the site (domain, hosting, and whatever else there may be), and excess could go to additional banner campaigns or other WEZ shenanigans. If there is a significant amount raised, I could see making a donation to UM athletics on behalf of all wezzies (assuming UM gets it act together).

BTW, the page with the tiles will have some introductory text above the tiles - that's why there is a space there.

If anyone has any suggestions for other features (stuff like the social media buttons I mentioned, and the poll), feel free to drop them here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back