FireAlGolden.com

AllAboutDaU

Freshman
I'm thinking about making this website. Just wanted to get your guy's opinion. Good idea? Bad idea? You guys think it will be worth it or a waste of time?

I want to put all the damning stats as well as all the screenshots of the defense. And then have a whole page of golden's quotes and excuses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm thinking about making this website. Just wanted to get your guy's opinion. Good idea? Bad idea? You guys think it will be worth it or a waste of time?

I want to put all the damning stats as well as all the screenshots of the defense. And then have a whole page of golden's quotes and excuses.

Dont waste you hard earned money on this crap. Adminstration is behind Golden and thats all he needs. We are screwed.

Advertisement
Don't listen to the defeated quitting sissies who have already given up on the movement. Folden admitted the criticism is hurting his feelings. Keep grinding.

If you don't put that site up you're ratifying UM's racist acts in continuing to employ El Foldo.

Advertisement
Okay I'm going to try to make the site, I've never made a website before but I've been reading up on it.

What would really help me out is if you guys can post all the quotes, stats, screenshots, or anything else worth noting on this thread. Or if there is another thread that has all this in it already you can just show me that thread.

Advertisement
LOL at the people who say don't bother and the administration doesn't listen to these things. If no one complained and 30k - 40k attended the games Folden would get another 5 year extension for his brave work in getting us pass the insurmountable cloud

Advertisement
If you're planning on listing all of his damning stats I hope you don't have to pay by the MB

LOL at the people who say don't bother and the administration doesn't listen to these things. If no one complained and 30k - 40k attended the games Folden would get another 5 year extension for his brave work in getting us pass the insurmountable cloud

Yep. Mack Brown was practically in tears yesterday whining about the ufayg fans putting up web sites to fire Muscrap. He was crying about how that sort of stuff divides everyone and destroys the corch's chance to pull out of the tailspin.

He was so butt hurt about it because he blames the UT fans who were going hard on him last year for ruining that season.

Fans can very clearly and quickly cause change in sports organizations.

I'm surprised this hasn't already been created.

Get it done and reach out to former players for interviews.

Advertisement
Back