FireAlGolden.com

Advertisement
OK, so I did some drinking tonight... I still did enough to give a little preview of the operative page. The poll will appear on every page. This is how it will go, more or less:

3UhuqQn.jpg

When you click on a pic, it will pop up much larger into the foreground, like this (note the poll in the background if you want to see the scale):

FT7cwH4.jpg

The footer on every page will have the following things:

b1D0Cy7.jpg

Advertisement
I wouldn't put a poll on there because you're giving a voice to Folden's cumbag supporters. And if they bombard the site it'll make the movement look like a joke. Let those cumbags start their own site. This one should be hardcore propaganda style anti Folden.

To Franchise's point, you can edit the poll to ask "When should Al Golden be fired," with the choices being today or at the end of the season.

Advertisement
I wouldn't put a poll on there because you're giving a voice to Folden's cumbag supporters. And if they bombard the site it'll make the movement look like a joke. Let those cumbags start their own site. This one should be hardcore propaganda style anti Folden.

The poll results are not viewable after after you vote (as far as I know). I think I can make the results viewable, but it is not the default. The poll is more about my wanting to know how many people support this guy. If I want to post them, I suppose I can post the results.

Not many people seem to like the idea of the poll. I'll consider removing it.

If you do run a poll, it should read:

Should Miami:

-Strive for excellance at all levels, including coaching.

- accept mediocrity, because 'the game has changed'

Advertisement
the racism angle pushes it over the top. *** has a much worse product than Randy. he HAS to be fired

this is, at best, silly. The talent we have right now is much better than what randy had put together, we're just not using it right.

No it's not you racist piece of ****.

Don't use racism words.

Do a blind comparison of golden stats vs Shannon stats
CLick button to reveal who is who w a picture of each coach.
Let that speak for itself.

Do same w Butch cloud v Golden cloud.
i would venture to say the results are relatively close. Without knowing all of the numbers, Al should technically be worse since he had to deal with Randy's incompetence.

Outside of that, the players and depth we have on this roster.. from the QB down, are much better than what we had in year four of randy as a HC, and that's ignoring the fact that he was here for an eternity before he was the HC too.

The stats are not close to being relatively close. Golden's team with more talent have field the worst defensive statistics in team HISTORY! It's not even close...

Advertisement
OK, so I did some drinking tonight... I still did enough to give a little preview of the operative page. The poll will appear on every page. This is how it will go, more or less:

3UhuqQn.jpg

When you click on a pic, it will pop up much larger into the foreground, like this (note the poll in the background if you want to see the scale):

FT7cwH4.jpg

b1D0Cy7.jpg

The one win was not under Al Golden, it was under Shannon. So, this is just misleading or plainly not applicable

3UhuqQn.jpg

FT7cwH4.jpg

b1D0Cy7.jpg

The one win was not under Al Golden, it was under Shannon. So, this is just misleading or plainly not applicable

You're right. It should be annotated that head coach Albert golden has never beaten a ranked team on the road.

I'm thinking about making this website. Just wanted to get your guy's opinion. Good idea? Bad idea? You guys think it will be worth it or a waste of time?

I want to put all the damning stats as well as all the screenshots of the defense. And then have a whole page of golden's quotes and excuses.

Absolutely beautiful! While you're at it, make a site as well " fire Blake James. Com" I mean, why not?

Advertisement
Back