Fire Swasey

Cane In The Membrane

Band
Banned
So tired of this team looking soft. We've been soft since the Coker years man. Swasey took over in 2001, it's been downhill since then each and every year.

"but but but..... players like to come back and work out with him so he must be awesome!"

LOL Newsflash::: Just beause players like a coach doesn't mean he can coach worth a ****. Players wanted Coker. Players like Golden. Players like Swasey. He's their buddy.

You don't want the S#C coach to be buddy buddy. That's what makes a team soft. You need a coach who is going to toughen them up point blank.

Players come back during the OFFSEASON, when other nFL players are at home banging their girlfriends, for a LIGHT workout with their buddy Swasey.

No more "buddy" coaches. I'm sick of the missed tackles, the soft-*** attitude, getting pushed around in short yardage by smaller teams, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Swasey must go.

Advertisement
Yeah he needs to go along with our head coach. He is the only member remaining from previous staff. If the former players love him so much they can pay his salary so we can hire a guy for the current guy. These guys been weak for years now.

Team doesn't look soft because of S & C. What a dumbass statement. The team looks soft because we run a soft *** scheme run by soft *** ******* like Al Golden and Mark Dorito.

It starts soft and pudgy at the top and trickles on down.

That said, I'm firing ******* everyone if it was me. Don't care what kind of job you've done. If you've been subjected to Golden and his complete bull****, you are tainted. There's no room for you going forward.

Something tells me Swasey will be around with the next staff. Guy just won't go away

Advertisement
Team doesn't look soft because of S & C. What a dumbass statement. The team looks soft because we run a soft *** scheme run by soft *** ****es like Al Golden and Mark Dorito

Having a good S&C coach is the difference between 7 wins and 11 wins.. Being a first rounder and a 4th rounder S&C is important in a player development... Swasey seems like a good guy but hes not getting the job done at Miami we need to move on from the swasey era... i like Syracuse s&c coach there players are big and explosive we need that at Miami...

2012 Syracuse Football Off-Season Training Highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYclnCLuzqU

Last edited:
Team doesn't look soft because of S & C. What a dumbass statement. The team looks soft because we run a soft *** scheme run by soft *** ****es like Al Golden and Mark Dorito

Having a good S&C coach is the difference between 7 wins and 11 wins.. Being a first rounder and a 4th rounder S&C is important in a player development... Swasey seems like a good guy but hes not getting the job done at Miami we need to move on from the swasey era... i like Syracuse s&c coach there players are big and explosive we need that at miami

I'm 1000% on board with S&C and its importance. No doubt. I just don't think it applies here. We are bigger and faster from what I see, but it's awfully hard to judge our defense when they play running backwards the whole time. You know what I mean?

Having a good S&C coach is the difference between 7 wins and 11 wins.. Being a first rounder and a 4th rounder S&C is important in a player development... Swasey seems like a good guy but hes not getting the job done at Miami we need to move on from the swasey era... i like Syracuse s&c coach there players are big and explosive we need that at miami

I'm 1000% on board with S&C and its importance. No doubt. I just don't think it applies here. We are bigger and faster from what I see, but it's awfully hard to judge our defense when they play running backwards the whole time. You know what I mean?

faster??? judging by the 40 times ran in the summer the team is not that fast and it shows on the field none of our starting corners run a sub 4.4 don't get me wrong we have a few guys on the team that's moving but the majority of the guys are slow. our guys are not built like football players our linemen and linebackers legs are skinny.. im sorry swasey is not getting the job done...

Advertisement

faster??? judging by the 40 times ran in the summer the team is not that fast and it shows on the field none of our starting corners run a sub 4.4 don't get me wrong we have a few guys on the team that's moving but the majority of the guys are slow. our guys are not built like football players our linemen and linebackers legs are skinny.. im sorry swasey is not getting the job done...

Well, I disagree. I fire Swasey anyway though.

Very good buddy of mine was on a strength staff of an NFL team. The stuff they're doing today is nothing like you saw years ago. They have centralized workouts meant to hit specific muscles that benefit motions used in football. It takes an educated and innovative head of the strength staff to write the program and motivators underneath him to drill it home if need be. This **** can't be quantified with bench or squat numbers (can't exactly hurt).

From what I remember Swasey doesn't exactly have the highest education on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised if Swasey's drilling home some antiquated concepts in the weight room. From what my buddy told me there's quite a few programs that still are behind and the ones that aren't, it always shows.

Last edited:
who is FSU's S&C coach? those guys have dudes who look like grown NFL players, even the shorter guys they had like devonta freeman, greg reid and lamarcus joyner were like mini-bodybuilders

So tired of this team looking soft. We've been soft since the Coker years man. Swasey took over in 2001, it's been downhill since then each and every year.

"but but but..... players like to come back and work out with him so he must be awesome!"

LOL Newsflash::: Just beause players like a coach doesn't mean he can coach worth a ****. Players wanted Coker. Players like Golden. Players like Swasey. He's their buddy.

You don't want the S#C coach to be buddy buddy. That's what makes a team soft. You need a coach who is going to toughen them up point blank.

Players come back during the OFFSEASON, when other nFL players are at home banging their girlfriends, for a LIGHT workout with their buddy Swasey.

No more "buddy" coaches. I'm sick of the missed tackles, the soft-*** attitude, getting pushed around in short yardage by smaller teams, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Swasey must go.
Be gone trolls
end of thread
[video=youtube;n3_dx6fsQxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_dx6fsQxg[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of people don't realize on the u reloaded teaser when rolle speaks. He says these the type of *****z we bringing in, that's the type of wow Butch impact players bring that says so much to me every time I watch it.

It's hard also to identify savages, this staff has whiffed and let those beasts leave sfla. Just like Salisbury said if u can't recruit GTFO.

Team doesn't look soft because of S & C. What a dumbass statement. The team looks soft because we run a soft *** scheme run by soft *** ****es like Al Golden and Mark Dorito.

It starts soft and pudgy at the top and trickles on down.

That said, I'm firing ****ing everyone if it was me. Don't care what kind of job you've done. If you've been subjected to Golden and his complete bull****, you are tainted. There's no room for you going forward.

Short memory bud. The team looked soft under Shannon, and it looked soft under Coker. Nothing has changed. New head coach, same results.

Time for some change.

Advertisement
Back