Fire Swasey

So tired of this team looking soft. We've been soft since the Coker years man. Swasey took over in 2001, it's been downhill since then each and every year.

"but but but..... players like to come back and work out with him so he must be awesome!"

LOL Newsflash::: Just beause players like a coach doesn't mean he can coach worth a ****. Players wanted Coker. Players like Golden. Players like Swasey. He's their buddy.

You don't want the S#C coach to be buddy buddy. That's what makes a team soft. You need a coach who is going to toughen them up point blank.

Players come back during the OFFSEASON, when other nFL players are at home banging their girlfriends, for a LIGHT workout with their buddy Swasey.

No more "buddy" coaches. I'm sick of the missed tackles, the soft-*** attitude, getting pushed around in short yardage by smaller teams, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Swasey must go.

On the contrary, our players look like they are in good shape. They aren't soft because of Swasey, attitude reflects on leadership. In this case, it's the coaches.

What about under Coker, and then under Shannon.... how come they looked soft then too? Put the pieces of the puzzle together, man.

Advertisement
Lol these threads are just like this football program. They keep getting worse by the day. This football is team bad and it has nothing to do with Swasey or our strength and conditioning. They look slow and weak because of what they are asked to do. When you ask McCord (a 235 LB in reality) to put his hand in the ground and try to " hold the point of attack" against a 300+ OL from Nebraska, you are going to look soft every day of the week. You cannot ask McCord to hold the point of attack when he should be an OLB. We continue to try to get pressure with 3 Down Lineman against 5. That isn't rocket science. You will never succeed with what our coaches are teaching and trying to implement. The strength and conditioning is the last thing that is holding us back. Being on the field too long (because of our scheme) makes the defense look tired and unathletic. If any decent Defensive Coordinator had the roster we have right now, there wouldn't be a problem with our weight room numbers.

Lol these threads are just like this football program. They keep getting worse by the day. This football is team bad and it has nothing to do with Swasey or our strength and conditioning. They look slow and weak because of what they are asked to do. When you ask McCord (a 235 LB in reality) to put his hand in the ground and try to " hold the point of attack" against a 300+ OL from Nebraska, you are going to look soft every day of the week. You cannot ask McCord to hold the point of attack when he should be an OLB. We continue to try to get pressure with 3 Down Lineman against 5. That isn't rocket science. You will never succeed with what our coaches are teaching and trying to implement. The strength and conditioning is the last thing that is holding us back. Being on the field too long (because of our scheme) makes the defense look tired and unathletic. If any decent Defensive Coordinator had the roster we have right now, there wouldn't be a problem with our weight room numbers.

I want to know why so many people jump in to defend Swasey when all he has ever done here is fail. What has this guy EVER done that's made you say "hmm this guy is a pretty good coach, let's fire everyone else but keep him around for the next guy."

BS.

If you can rip on Art Kehoe.... who has coached some very good lines and some very bad lines.... then Swasey is more than fair game. Becuase he has never done a **** thing for Miami.

Once again, the only link between Coker, Shannon, and Golden is Swasey. Put the pieces together and think real hard.

Advertisement
Go back and watch the Nebraska game. There were a pair of clones out there... Two #8's... One had the benefit of one of the finest S&C programs in the country, the other has Swasey... Watch what happens at first contact.Duke, along with DP are probably the two finest conditioned athletes on the team, but they "average" in comparison to the team conditioning of Nebraska... We had more talent, but they had us beat before we even arrived in Bugaha because they have a world class S&C program and we have a guy who is "liked" by some people who cannot help us on the field... We were also at a tremendous schematic disadvantage, but when are we not?

You can look at our players and tell they are not being devloped right. Bush still looks the same as a freshman,Tracey does, Erie does, Kirby does, Chick is fat as ****. I looked at Texas a&m freshman and our freshman their is a clear difference it's not close

Below is a picture of Armni watts true freshman this year and artie burns freshman year. Total difference. I think Goldens infatuation with weight also hurts you are not letting guys develop how they need. Yes determine a good weight but develop it right..tyriq McCord was saying he ate whole boxes of pizza during the summer to get carbs. really??? Pizza?
uploadfromtaptalk1411599526065.jpg
cd5c240e87a303cc13929faa89ca1cee.jpg

Below is a picture of Armni watts true freshman this year and artie burns freshman year. Total difference. I think Goldens infatuation with weight also hurts you are not letting guys develop how they need. Yes determine a good weight but develop it right..tyriq McCord was saying he ate whole boxes of pizza during the summer to get carbs. really??? Pizza?
View attachment 25911
cd5c240e87a303cc13929faa89ca1cee.jpg

SMH Pizza? I'm not surprised. Wasn't jelani Hamilton tweeting about eating Klondike bars this summer to gain weight?

Swasey.... SMH

Advertisement
Team doesn't look soft because of S & C. What a dumbass statement. The team looks soft because we run a soft *** scheme run by soft *** ****es like Al Golden and Mark Dorito

Having a good S&C coach is the difference between 7 wins and 11 wins.. Being a first rounder and a 4th rounder S&C is important in a player development... Swasey seems like a good guy but hes not getting the job done at Miami we need to move on from the swasey era... i like Syracuse s&c coach there players are big and explosive we need that at miami

I'm 1000% on board with S&C and its importance. No doubt. I just don't think it applies here. We are bigger and faster from what I see, but it's awfully hard to judge our defense when they play running backwards the whole time. You know what I mean?

What about the offense line? They are getting pushed around too. We haven't mauled anyone in years on either side.

Advertisement
Back