Fire Swasey

It's hard also to identify savages, this staff has whiffed and let those beasts leave sfla. Just like Salisbury said if u can't recruit GTFO.

we have plenty of 4/5 star kids on the roster right now. more than enough to beat duke, nebraska, louisville. problem is they aren't being developed for some reason.

hmm could it be swasey?

Advertisement
It's hard also to identify savages, this staff has whiffed and let those beasts leave sfla. Just like Salisbury said if u can't recruit GTFO.

Dwinstitles why are you trying so FKing hard reponsing to these troll
Are these your account!

Stop feeding these P.A.T.

pus sy *** trolls=P.A.T.

Last edited:
I bkame the Shalala/Golden/Swassey slurpers here.

This. It blows my ******* mind. It's like these people don't want us to get better or something.

If the team looks soft then you fire the guy whose job it is to toughen them up. Simple.

Fire Shalala, Golden, D'Onofrio, Blake James, and Swasey. All must go. Empty the cupboards. Start over with a new prez, hire butch, let him hire a S&C guy from the NFL.

Dwinstitles why are you try so FKing asking these troll
Are these your account!

**** *** trolls=Pat

So it's OK to question Dorito and Golden.... but if you question Swasey you're a troll. LOL OK.

GTFOH

Dwinstitles why are you trying so FKing hard reponsing to these troll
Are these your account!

pus sy *** trolls=P.A.T.

I just need to solve this coaching bs I'm trying to read and figure **** out and the only thing that makes sense is Butch Davis

Advertisement
If we don't fire Swasey, NOTHING will change. We could hire Nick Saban and this team would still be soft as ****, would still get pushed around and lose to good teams.

Coker - Shannon - Golden....... the one thing in common? Swasey.

If we don't fire Swasey, NOTHING will change. We could hire Nick Saban and this team would still be soft as ****, would still get pushed around and lose to good teams.

So your trying to tell me our bad tackling, and the bad angles we take, the soft defense where the linemen aren't supposed to attack is all Swasey's fault? Might as well blame our offensive turnovers on him as well. ***** it before we fire No D let's fire Swasey apparently everything is his fault..... Lmao what a joke. And just out of curiosity when is it the S & C coach's fault that players are soft? It's either your born with that dog in you or your not.

Advertisement
LOL 1CN with his 7 posts in this thread already. What are you Swasey's wife or something?

Tell him to open an LA Fitness. We're done with him here.

So your trying to tell me our bad tackling, and the bad angles we take, the soft defense where the linemen aren't supposed to attack is all Swasey's fault? Might as well blame our offensive turnovers on him as well. ***** it before we fire No D let's fire Swasey apparently everything is his fault..... Lmao what a joke. And just out of curiosity when is it the S & C coach's fault that players are soft? It's either your born with that dog in you or your not.

Yeah because it's one or the other smart guy.

I say fire both. We need changes around here. The current product ain't working out. Hasn't since 2002.

Advertisement
So tired of this team looking soft. We've been soft since the Coker years man. Swasey took over in 2001, it's been downhill since then each and every year.

"but but but..... players like to come back and work out with him so he must be awesome!"

LOL Newsflash::: Just beause players like a coach doesn't mean he can coach worth a ****. Players wanted Coker. Players like Golden. Players like Swasey. He's their buddy.

You don't want the S#C coach to be buddy buddy. That's what makes a team soft. You need a coach who is going to toughen them up point blank.

Players come back during the OFFSEASON, when other nFL players are at home banging their girlfriends, for a LIGHT workout with their buddy Swasey.

No more "buddy" coaches. I'm sick of the missed tackles, the soft-*** attitude, getting pushed around in short yardage by smaller teams, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Swasey must go.

On the contrary, our players look like they are in good shape. They aren't soft because of Swasey, attitude reflects on leadership. In this case, it's the coaches.

Denzel would be the same size he is now at Lsu, it's the player u recruit has to have that wieght room ethic. Some kids can't be pushed until a elite coach pushes them or pushes them out.

Advertisement
So tired of this team looking soft. We've been soft since the Coker years man. Swasey took over in 2001, it's been downhill since then each and every year.

"but but but..... players like to come back and work out with him so he must be awesome!"

LOL Newsflash::: Just beause players like a coach doesn't mean he can coach worth a ****. Players wanted Coker. Players like Golden. Players like Swasey. He's their buddy.

You don't want the S#C coach to be buddy buddy. That's what makes a team soft. You need a coach who is going to toughen them up point blank.

Players come back during the OFFSEASON, when other nFL players are at home banging their girlfriends, for a LIGHT workout with their buddy Swasey.

No more "buddy" coaches. I'm sick of the missed tackles, the soft-*** attitude, getting pushed around in short yardage by smaller teams, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Swasey must go.

On the contrary, our players look like they are in good shape. They aren't soft because of Swasey, attitude reflects on leadership. In this case, it's the coaches.

Yeah there in beach body shape but not football shape... a football player should have strong legs shoulders neck and core.. it just look like these guys do curls all day Fu#ck all that.

Advertisement
Back