Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the same disaster level hire that Tagfart was at FSU.

For some unknown reason, schools feel like they can’t fix disastrous hires quickly. It’s like no other business in the world. Any other business, and Manure would be fired already.
Corches get fired after 8 games in soccer all the time. All the time.

Advertisement
It’ll never change no matter who you hire.
Gotta drop major bags like Clemson & Bama.
When little Luke was here dropping bags, we were legit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need some momentum for Hugh Freeze I see a lot of names on here but no one ever brings him up guy did get in trouble but has served his sentence at Liberty
Not sure if this is serious but there is zero chance Hillary Bass would approve the hire of Hugh Freeze.

I know Southern Miss did it several years ago. That’s the only one I can think of.

I believe he was the only one to get fired for performance after 1 year. A couple others got fired before coaching a game, but for scandal related reasons.

Depends on what he does next. Enos & Baker have to go. No if, ands, or buts. Get coaches that are going to implement up-to-date schemes and philosophies similar to Graham Harrell or Alex Grinch. Also get coaches who specialize in either recruiting or developing players.

If he's stagnant and doesn't shake things up then we can start flying banners, posting billboards, etc.

Advertisement
Need some momentum for Hugh Freeze I see a lot of names on here but no one ever brings him up guy did get in trouble but has served his sentence at Liberty
I’m down for that. But our liberal Admin would never bring a man like him in hahaha. Art Briles? Les Miles? Urban?

People advising against firing a first-year head coach have to realize he didn't just show up from another program. He's been here 4 years now.

His 3 years as DC here make half of this roster his. He then handpicked Penos the *******. His timeline shouldn't be the same as other coaches since he was promoted from the previous staff.

Depends on what he does next. Enos & Baker have to go. No if, ands, or buts. Get coaches that are going to implement up-to-date schemes and philosophies similar to Graham Harrell or Alex Grinch. Also get coaches who specialize in either recruiting or developing players.

If he's stagnant and doesn't shake things up then we can start flying banners, posting billboards, etc.
Nah fire everyone **** manny he had his chance he blew it

Advertisement
4eb0c1bbd2659749b9c4800b2b4a22c4_400x400.jpeg

20150601__AP-US-Bruce-Jenner-Call-Me-Cai~p2.jpg

Caitlyn_Jenner.jpeg

Weird that I've never seen Blake James and Kaitlin Jenner in the same room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back