Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to reiterate that my first comment upon hearing that Manny Diaz would be the new HC was,

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

My comment upon hearing Enos would be the OC was

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

My comment upon hearing that Baker would be the DC was

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

dude u are all over a recently bumped thread “diaz wasnt a bad hire” jerking diaz off and trashing anyone who hated the hire.

Advertisement
I cant believe I'm going to make time and watch whatever bs bowl game we play in. I'm numb. We have gotten worse.

This is the same disaster level hire that Tagfart was at FSU.

For some unknown reason, schools feel like they can’t fix disastrous hires quickly. It’s like no other business in the world. Any other business, and Manure would be fired already.

This is the same disaster level hire that Tagfart was at FSU.

For some unknown reason, schools feel like they can’t fix disastrous hires quickly. It’s like no other business in the world. Any other business, and Manure would be fired already.

Bro, you can't give Blake James another chance at hiring a HC. You just can't. Paying Diaz's buyout only to give James another hire is insane.

Advertisement
Fire Blake, hire a new AD and let him immediately fire Manny.

Whole program is an unmitigated disaster

Fire James, get cutthroat AD, let him make decisions. If he wants to give Diaz another year I can live with it. I don't care about immediate coaching firings. I just want confidence that someone smart is making decisions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
More dopey journalists such as Barry Jack*ss are writing garbage articles attempting to save Manolo’s job for another year. How these people get to keep their press credentials after being wrong 100% of the time is one of life’s great mysteries.

”Give him another year” is a South Florida mainstay yet each and every time these idiots are always wrong.

Advertisement
Best case scenario is a G5 school hires Enos as HC. Diaz isn't firing his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back