Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Unfortunately we can’t fire him.

You don’t hire a guy without even an interview process and then turn around and fire him after one year.

There’s absolutely nothing to look forward to for Miami football in the foreseeable future.

We took a once in a lifetime gift from Mark Richt (bless your heart) and literally rubbed it in **** and then all over our faces.

This is the lowest moment in this programs history in my lifetime.

Advertisement
The board has been rooting for a loss for the last week and now is completely upset that we actually lost.

I don't think anyone has been hoping or rooting for a loss. But it's not all that surprising.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guysm its a process (havent you all learned anything about our BOT over the last 15 years...)

Fire Enos this year (and hopefully a few more staff members)

If next year is a disaster, Fire Blake and Manny.

I wish they would all go tomorrow but realistically this is bottom line best case scenario.

Advertisement
This is very important. Although I don't think there's any chance it happens, I'd be ****ED if Blake fired Manny and kept his own job, because it would just mean another garbage hire... Would much rather get the news that Blake is out & then let a new AD sort things out, even if it means Manny stays for another year.

This. The only way the BOT will release some of the pressure is to fire Blake James. Then bring in a stud AD who says that he will evaluate all aspects of the program. It would give the fans some small measure of hope. The one dude who could put the fan base at ease... Urban Meyer. Not as HC- but as AD. He is currently the assistant AD at tOSU and making $100k. He's waiting for that ND HC job or he's not coming back to football. Kelly isn't getting fired (healthwise I don't think Meyer is up to coaching anyways). In all likelihood Meyer would only be here for 1-2 years, but it would 1000% make the fan base breathe a sigh of relief even if Manny Diaz is the HC next year because we'd have confidence that Meyer would be in charge of picking the next HC. If he looks at the program and decides Diaz needs more time, I can live with that too as I trust his judgment (when it comes to football).

Look at the LSU corch who fired his coordinators and has LSU #2 in the country. Im willingt ongive Diaz a chance if he fires Enos, Baker ,Patke , Banda and brings in REAL COACHES. If he does not do that this off season and makes excuses the. Fire Manny Diaz.

This loss is the BEST thing that could have happened to the program because now we will see if Diaz is full of **** or if he has the cojones necessary to make the changes.

77319414_530004297553468_8968679612913549312_n.jpg

The board has been rooting for a loss for the last week and now is completely upset that we actually lost.
Andrew -its like ripping off a band-aid; do you want it ripped off one painful millimeter at a time to prolong the agony? Or do you want to rip that sucker off all at once so you don’t feel the pain- and then you can start fresh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back