What lost us this game is this in order:

Penalties
Receivers sucking
McCloud and Jennings
Our offensive line
Penalties again
King two horrible picks
No run game

all of that added into the fact that we faced the best QB and best RB in the country by a mile along with a championship team with championship depth and championship coaching and development

Advertisement
I don’t know a universe where giving up 42 points and 500 yards of offense is fine.....if you want to say the offense was a problem sure it was.

There were moments where the defense got the ball back that Miami needed to take advantage of offensively and failed.

But to say “the defense was just fine!“

Y’all reaching.
That's the same bull I heard about D'nofrio's garbage defense. This **** has to get nipped in the bud. Baker is not a good coach.

I don’t know a universe where giving up 42 points and 500 yards of offense is fine.....if you want to say the offense was a problem sure it was.

There were moments where the defense got the ball back that Miami needed to take advantage of offensively and failed.

But to say “the defense was just fine!“

Y’all reaching.
That's the thing. People just wanna blame one thing when in fact it was multiple issues. I'll never understand giving up long third downs. Clemson dominated both sides.

I’m not even mad at Baker for tonight. What was he supposed to do, play press man? When he did Blades (our best cover guy) couldn’t even touch Ladson and got blown by. Our front 4 couldn’t get to Lawrence. Backers couldn’t keep up with that TE or running backs. I mean you can probably fault him for leaving Etienne open on the swing routes, but the rest is on recruiting. We don’t have any guys on defense aside from Bubba who will play for a while in the league.
Any competent QB will light this defense up. It's coaching.

Advertisement
That's the same bull I heard about D'nofrio's garbage defense. This **** has to get nipped in the bud. Baker is not a good coach.
Lol real ****!!

but you know. It’s wild I remember we still had fans defending no d And Golden.

Fans will always argue about coaches.

We had a real slurpers vs mopes war on this board and motha****as was picking sides and battling every thread.

Hope we don’t turn into that again lol. But Baker should be out of there.

Lol real ****!!

but you know. It’s wild I remember we still had fans defending no d And Golden.

Fans will always argue about coaches.

We had a real slurpers vs mopes war on this board and motha****as was picking sides and battling every thread.

Hope we don’t turn into that again lol. But Baker should be out of there.
I know, that **** was wild until Golden got fired. The patience crowd can miss me with their nonsense.

Advertisement
That's the thing. People just wanna blame one thing when in fact it was multiple issues. I'll never understand giving up long third downs. Clemson dominated both sides.
Mane whaaaaa

We was giving up 3 and 15, 3rd and 19, 3rd and 8 like it was 3 and inches. Just incredibly easy to do.

Crazier part it’s not just Clemson that has done that.

Advertisement
This game was lost when Clemson's D coordinator watched game film and realized that we don't have one WR who can create separation, let alone win a contested catch. That created the ripple effect of being able to put 8 men in the box, spy King and blitz at will When you have such a glaring weakness as we do (at WR) and it can be exploited by top CBs, you have no chance.

D played good enough to stay in game. We just couldn't sustain drives due to our WRs ineptitude. And that came back to put more pressure on the D

Advertisement
Defense was on point for the most part, I mean how long do you expect them to last when the offense is going 3 and out. McCloud must be pulled. Defense looks best with Flagg and Brooks I’m at LB. Ivey I’m done with, the fact that he was scared to hit ettiene out of bounds does it for me. That’s was some real puss ****

Advertisement
Back