Fire Blake Baker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do I really need to elaborate?
Yeah, I think you do. Our offense did nothing to help the D tonight. I went into the game thinking Lashlee could keep us in the game. As it turns out, it was Baker + special teams that kept us in the game for 3 quarters. You can't leave the D on the field for 75% of the game and expect them to make stops. It just won't happen.

Advertisement
Our players aren’t coached properly. They are undisciplined, they think they are stars when they are average-good. Had a bye week for this game. Coaches job is to have their players ready for the games. We came out flat and dig ourselves a hole too deep

Advertisement
I’m not even mad at Baker for tonight. What was he supposed to do, play press man? When he did Blades (our best cover guy) couldn’t even touch Ladson and got blown by. Our front 4 couldn’t get to Lawrence. Backers couldn’t keep up with that TE or running backs. I mean you can probably fault him for leaving Etienne open on the swing routes, but the rest is on recruiting. We don’t have any guys on defense aside from Bubba who will play for a while in the league.

Advertisement
As it turns out, it was Baker + special teams that kept us in the game for 3 quarters. You can't leave the D on the field for 75% of the game and expect them to make stops. It just won't happen.
Exactly. Especially against the best team in the nation with the best QB & RB. It's like some people forget the magnitude of what we faced tonight.

I thought the gameplan was being prepared by Mandy? This is his **** defense. Baker is nothing more than a yes man. IDK wtf Mandy does every week except look clueless and lifeless on the sidelines.

Advertisement
Back