Fire Baker

Completely wrong and inaccurate. Both teams beat us on the inside and outside. They both took advantage of the endless up the field stunts and zero gap integrity scheme we employ.
Y’all call it scheme (which is partly true due to lack of play makers at the 2nd unit) I call or lack of personnel. Told ppl there would be a drop off at the 2nd level. No matter what the cause is somebody gets held accountable..Blake baker is that guy...1st class spirit airlines out of the 305

Advertisement
Defensive staff must be destroyed
Yup Bring in a new DC and let him pick his guys...if he sticks with Banda and stroud I’m cool with that. But after a performance like that there’s no way Baker should survive that..guys were doing selfish *** **** on the edges..it’s not just on Roche n Phillips. All game the Edge players were terrible.

Ysome of y'all don't see the pattern Mannys defensive philosophy is 60 pts waiting to happen....fire Blake hire Muschamp or Strong to put a different spin on it. I'd do it right after the first signing day. It will immediately change our cb and lb recruiting problems. Both are proven vs top level comp and have multiple kids in the league....

I'm fine with that, but this is a Manny defense so unless he gives the next guy total autonomy on that side of the ball, it won't matter.

UNC is a very good offensive team and Mack knows every weakness Manny has in his defense. He played Manny to a T last night.

Advertisement
I want to fire the guy running the D under his philosophy and play calls. Everyone said it was Mandy lately. Will never win with a guy who gives up 500 yards rushing. If we played in the big ten we just might every other week

Even the announcers were not so subtly saying during what little I watched yesterday that the defense was poorly coached and the LB coaching was especially bad. We only have like 30 of those on staph including or genius HC

Ysome of y'all don't see the pattern Mannys defensive philosophy is 60 pts waiting to happen....fire Blake hire Muschamp or Strong to put a different spin on it. I'd do it right after the first signing day. It will immediately change our cb and lb recruiting problems. Both are proven vs top level comp and have multiple kids in the league....
Saying it’s 60 point waiting to happen is foolish..they guys played their worse defensive football game against Arguably the nations 2nd best offense. It was the perfect recipe. His philosophy is fine..that doesn’t mean a coach shouldn’t lose his job from it either. Baker should be gone after that. Point blank. Bring in a coach who fits your identity, let him bring his guys.

Advertisement
Saying it’s 60 point waiting to happen is foolish..they guys played their worse defensive football game against Arguably the nations 2nd best offense. It was the perfect recipe. His philosophy is fine..that doesn’t mean a coach shouldn’t lose his job from it either. Baker should be gone after that. Point blank. Bring in a coach who fits your identity, let him bring his guys.
You gotta take them goggles off....let me help you...same coach fired him for getting their *** kicked is the same coach who just kicked his ***...

You gotta take them goggles off....let me help you...same coach fired him for getting their *** kicked is the same coach who just kicked his ***...
And that same HC coach got fired from UT..I was bummed out from the game..why I wasn’t following threads. At the end of the day we are who we are right now..a team with a 2 loss reg szn..that’s exactly where I expected us to be...just finish this class off, hopefully get key guys back and win the bowl game...that szn is a step in the right direction for me..on the defensive staff changes do need to be made just off principle

Advertisement
Back