Fire Baker

Advertisement
He has no choice..one thing I’ll give manny credit for is he doesn’t wait around to make changers..once he pops in the tape he’ll have no choice but see the structural flaws. Edge contain discipline was the issue tonight. And it’s something that since being at Miami has never been exploited like it was
Yeah but these are his buddies

What does Manny's contract look like? Does he go through 22 or 23? Because he should be looked at here too

I just do not understand the lack of contain on defence. My high school coach is rolling in his grave, all he ever preached was set the edge and make the runner cut back INTO THE GODD**** F@#$%^&G MIDDLE. It's either the scheme or players ignoring coaches. Both pathetic

Advertisement
I just do not understand the lack of contain on defence. My high school coach is rolling in his grave, all he ever preached was set the edge and make the runner cut back INTO THE GODD**** F@#$%^&G MIDDLE. It's either the scheme or players ignoring coaches. Both pathetic
Its the scheme. They are doing what they are taught to do. Reckless backfield penetration.

Listen..... unc scored the same amount of points that the Miami basketball team scored.... let that sink in!

Advertisement
Just like the Clemson Game. Got sick to my stomach listening to Manny's presser. Lots of excuses. Blamed the players lack of energy and emotion. Sorry Manny this is on you. You and your defensive staff stink. And I'm not sure if you really are the right guy for Head Coach. Will never forget you continuing to lookup if you should go for two.
Really??? This is worse than Him saying "It's a rebuild" last year.

Advertisement
Sure it has. It’s happened literally every year he’s been here. Clemson obliterated us off tackle just a couple of weeks ago.
No Clemson killed us with in between the tackles zones..the last scheme run scheme that was similar to what Unc ran today was ND..difference is the edges were contained all night

Y’all make it seem like Mandy doesn’t have a hand in this defense...Mandy is just as responsible if not MORE responsible than Baker. We can blame the assistants all you want but this falls ENTIRELY on Mandy .

Advertisement
Y’all make it seem like Mandy doesn’t have a hand in this defense...Mandy is just as responsible if not MORE responsible than Baker. We can blame the assistants all you want but this falls ENTIRELY on Mandy .

Doesn’t matter, he’s the HC. He’s not getting fired at 8-2, so yes we blame Manny but he must fix it. He must hire a DC that is much better than he ever was and hope his staff selections can save his job

No Clemson killed us with in between the tackles zones..the last scheme run scheme that was similar to what Unc ran today was ND..difference is the edges were contained all night

Completely wrong and inaccurate. Both teams beat us on the inside and outside. They both took advantage of the endless up the field stunts and zero gap integrity scheme we employ.

Advertisement
Back