Fire Baker

Advertisement
Just like the Clemson Game. Got sick to my stomach listening to Manny's presser. Lots of excuses. Blamed the players lack of energy and emotion. Sorry Manny this is on you. You and your defensive staff stink. And I'm not sure if you really are the right guy for Head Coach. Will never forget you continuing to lookup if you should go for two.
There is no excuse at all. This should have sealed the fate of every defensive staff member.

Advertisement
Haven't been on in some months but I had to log in for this

**** BLAKE BAKER FIRE THIS *****ASS MF TONIGHT

TONIGHT

n6YKbQ9.gif

IM OUT

The Next week or two will show us If Manny is the guy or not. If he doesn't bring in a new DC then he's not the guy for the job and no one will ever convince me otherwise
He has no choice..one thing I’ll give manny credit for is he doesn’t wait around to make changers..once he pops in the tape he’ll have no choice but see the structural flaws. Edge contain discipline was the issue tonight. And it’s something that since being at Miami has never been exploited like it was

Advertisement
You aren’t getting a DC worth a **** a few days before signing day. Luckily firing baker patke and rumph won’t hurt recruiting at all.

Yes, Baker will be the object of everyone’s ire but we all know who the **** really needs to go

Can this school just cancel ALL its sports teams? Nothing is better than watching these crap teams year after year. The university doesn’t care. WHY SHOULD WE? Sorry, but as this point, this HAS to be said.
Last time we had a truly relevant sports program was Shane Larkin b-ball team. They got us a conference championship. Even then, they shut the bed in the tourney as a 1 seed.

Advertisement
If manny is the real one if he’s the **** Neo we need then he walks in to his office tonight at 3am like the real Montana

All I’m going to say is if you hire a coach in 4 hours that has to fire BOTH off his coordinators in his first 24 games... I think you know the problem

This whole gimmicky system needs to go. Clean house on D just like he did with the O last year, throw Lashlee money at a proven DC, let them bring in their staff, run their system, recruit their players, and call their plays.

Mannys D has been raped every time we've played an OC worth their salary. We ain't winning **** with his scheme.

Advertisement
Going into this game every podcaster every fan and every pundit said that first and foremost Miami needed to stop the UNC running game.
Did anyone tell MIAMI though? That's not their fault if nobody told the staff... How are they supposed to know????

He has no choice..one thing I’ll give manny credit for is he doesn’t wait around to make changers..once he pops in the tape he’ll have no choice but see the structural flaws. Edge contain discipline was the issue tonight. And it’s something that since being at Miami has never been exploited like it was

Sure it has. It’s happened literally every year he’s been here. Clemson obliterated us off tackle just a couple of weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back