Fire Baker

Advertisement
If he doesn’t fire him then **** Manny. If he does I’ll ride with him for another year to see if the changes made are significant like Lashlee

Advertisement
Can this school just cancel ALL its sports teams? Nothing is better than watching these crap teams year after year. The university doesn’t care. WHY SHOULD WE? Sorry, but as this point, this HAS to be said.

Advertisement
Yeah Baker can go. It's not like this is a one time aberration either. Defense has repeatedly looked lost, confused, players can't tackle, lining up wrong. Any team with a pulse on offense gives this team fits. UNC came into Miami's house and ate their lunch. Can't remember the last time Miami gave to 62 to an opponent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OIP.jpg

Dispatching a Truck right now!!!

There is no excuse for letting any team ever score 62 points. Ever.

EVER!
Just like the Clemson Game. Got sick to my stomach listening to Manny's presser. Lots of excuses. Blamed the players lack of energy and emotion. Sorry Manny this is on you. You and your defensive staff stink. And I'm not sure if you really are the right guy for Head Coach. Will never forget you continuing to lookup if you should go for two.

Advertisement
Back