Fire Baker !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s cool to see how many of you have forgotten that Louisville’s offense is legit and they’re going to score a lot of points in a lot of games.

Advertisement
Thats the first thing to write after a 47-34 win.

We just won a game a lot of people predicted to be a L, had the game in hands for the second half and thats the first thing to write.

Good god, I dont even want to know how you would react when your first child arrives. "Man, I dont like those feet, they are too wide"
Yeah we have some fans with iq's in the teens. We just played the 2nd best offensive team we will play all year and did an overall good job on them. Our D is not in question nor has it ever been in question the last 5 years. We are loaded at the front 7 ( and have a top 5 front seven in the country) but we are young and still need more talent at CB . Every team has a weakness. But Baker's D speaks for itself. When was the last time Miami lost due to D? Never , at least not in Diaz era. You really gotta be a whiny ***** to start this thread. UM is back to being a top 15 team we should be thrilled not starting this nonsense.

Advertisement
Baker doesn't know how to mask our weaknesses. We've got some talented players on defense, but he seemingly puts us in position to get exploited by the 2 or 3 guys who really aren't starting material.

Look at Lashlee, dude is working magic with subpar WRs. Why can't Baker come close to putting together a gameplan that masks our weaknesses?

Gentlemen, you guys need a major paradigm shift. With a high powered quick score offense, it's almost impossible to have an elite defense statistically. When you rack up points that fast the D cannot catch a breath, and fatiguw always starts to show in the 2nd half. We are basically a Big 12 team now, and anytime we play a half-decent offense like tonight, it might end up looking like a shootout. As long as we win, I don't care. We are a legitimate playoff dark horse right now. JUST WIN BABY!

Take a look at the time of possession for today:

MIAMI: 21:59

LOUISVILLE: 38:01

Our defense was out there almost 40 minutes! That's insane! No defense could be out there that long against a high-octane offense and not look like crap, especially in the 2nd half.

We can definitely get better, but tonight is not the night to crap on the defense. They did enough to get us the win. I'm happy with that tonight.

GO CANES!!!

Yeah we have some fans with iq's in the teens. We just played the 2nd best offensive team we will play all year and did an overall good job on them. Our D is not in question nor has it ever been in question the last 5 years. We are loaded at the front 7 ( and have a top 5 front seven in the country) but we are young and still need more talent at CB . Every team has a weakness. But Baker's D speaks for itself. When was the last time Miami lost due to D? Never , at least not in Diaz era. You really gotta be a whiny ***** to start this thread. UM is back to being a top 15 team we should be thrilled not starting this nonsense.
Uhhhh, last year VaTech we lost because of D

Advertisement
So you think they score the same amount of points ON clemson? I'm just saying because thats where the bar is set
Clemson is the number 1 team in the country. Prob not. Its not worth talking if you think its national championship or bust this year

This is why our fans aren’t worth a fück. This is the first thing y’all want to post about after a double digit victory on the road against a ranked opponent with an explosive offense. I hate y’all.

Advertisement
Our defense is as good as Western Kentucky. Louisville scored the same amount of points on both. Baker don’t need to be coaching at Miami. I’ve said it three times now. Louisville ran for about 950 yards against us.

Diaz is even ****tier for allowing it. why are we spot dropping on 3rd downs again. Even Manny stopped doing that after his first 2 years with Richt. and it resulted in a top 10 3rd down defense.

Bro I’m the opposite of op I think the defense played well...we gave up points but before the game we heard how explosive they are blah blah blah they had 6 points at the half...we talked about how trash Ivey is and I don’t remember him giving up much..
LOL

Advertisement
CMD proved he'd cut a b*tch if they're not carrying their weight. I don't think he'll golden it up.
I don’t want to rain on this night. We won. But since you raised this specific point -He’s shown he’ll cut offensive coaches he has no ties to. He hasn’t shown that same willingness on defense where his buddies work.

Diaz is even ****tier for allowing it. why are we spot dropping on 3rd downs again. Even Manny stopped doing that after his first 2 years with Richt. and it resulted in a top 10 3rd down defense.

Clemson is the number 1 team in the country. Prob not. Its not worth talking if you think its national championship or bust this year
I think national champs or bust every year. Isn't that what it's all about? That is where we should aim to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back