Fire Baker !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I’m the opposite of op I think the defense played well...we gave up points but before the game we heard how explosive they are blah blah blah they had 6 points at the half...we talked about how trash Ivey is and I don’t remember him giving up much..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no idea what's killing me more... Bakers calls or the **** Refs

Baker needs to be on notice. He should be on the street after our first L.

Fire everybody. We 2-0. Fly the Banner. Baker Sucks. Rumph Sucks. The whole Program Sucks. Athletic Trainer Sucks. The Turf at Green Tree sucks. Everything sucks. Just Miserable. Terrible. Pope Sucks. Ivey sucks “O that was last week”. Masks Suck. Louisville Sucks. Tutu Sucks “because he’s not a Cane”. The WHOLE F’ing thing sucks. OLine Sucks. Recievers Suck. Manny Sucks.

ED Reed su. Nah the Jokers the GOAT.

Advertisement
Bro I’m the opposite of op I think the defense played well...we gave up points but before the game we heard how explosive they are blah blah blah they had 6 points at the half...we talked about how trash Ivey is and I don’t remember him giving up much..
Couch took his spot

yeah Ivey played some but couch played more and made some nice plays

he made a few saving tackles in this game that’s for sure

Thats the first thing to write after a 47-34 win.

We just won a game a lot of people predicted to be a L, had the game in hands for the second half and thats the first thing to write.

Good god, I dont even want to know how you would react when your first child arrives. "Man, I dont like those feet, they are too wide"
Nobody wants a kid w/ flippers for feet. Push it back in and try again

Asking a lot of first and even second year players to defend this type of offense is more difficult than you guys think. I never played or coached but just looking at what they run I can almost guarantee that this is a young linebackers nightmare. If you look at the players who had a great game I guarantee you they were likely the upperclassman of the defense

Advertisement
CMD proved he'd cut a b*tch if they're not carrying their weight. I don't think he'll golden it up.

Advertisement
Fire everybody. We 2-0. Fly the Banner. Baker Sucks. Rumph Sucks. The whole Program Sucks. Athletic Trainer Sucks. The Turf at Green Tree sucks. Everything sucks. Just Miserable. Terrible. Pope Sucks. Ivey sucks “O that was last week”. Masks Suck. Louisville Sucks. Tutu Sucks “because he’s not a Cane”. The WHOLE F’ing thing sucks. OLine Sucks. Recievers Suck. Manny Sucks.

ED Reed su. Nah the Jokers the GOAT.

Smh right this board is toxic sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back