Fire Baker !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did they? Louisville had guys running free all night, despite running a ton of the same crap over and over again. Miami didn't make a single adjustment in regards to the stretch play, nor were they able to do simple crap like harass Atwell, a guy that can't get off the line in press coverage. You manhandle him at the line, period.
We don't have a CB on our roster to handle him at the LOS.

Texas - 38 pts and 530 yards
Vandy - 38 pts
Florida 28 pts and 457 yards
Ole Miss 37 pts and 212 yds rushing by the QB
Alabama 41 pts and 541 yards

Those are the numbers for the LSU defense that won a national title.

5 of their 12 regular season games you could call for firing Aranda I guess.

College football is different now. Point and yards will be given up. Even by some of most stacked defenses talent wise in the game

Advertisement
Lol Atwell didn’t do **** until the game was out or reach
This is why our fans aren’t worth a fück. This is the first thing y’all want to post about after a double digit victory on the road against a ranked opponent with an explosive offense. I hate y’all.
Is Louisville truly a ranked team? They can't stop anyone, and their O is a bunch of eye candy and holding calls. Or is this a "They're ranked because two entire conferences weren't going to play when the rankings hit" situation? Louisville is exactly what they were last year: A gimmick O with a D that would be shredded by a blind person.

If we want to compete with Clemson changes on the Defense must be made

If we wanna be average than they will keep them

it’s simple
It’s not that simple. Football is an offensive game and with a great offense teams are winning a lot more than they are losing, even with average defenses. And our defense over the course of the season will prove to be better than average. in The end, this will put UM in the top 20 all year so long as King stays healthy.
‘To call UM average as a team is either an exaggeration or a misunderstanding of the college game. I’m giving you credit that you are being emotional and exaggerating.

LOL!!!!

Wait until Dabo gets his hands on this clown show of a secondary.

oh you mean wait till we go against the number 1 team in the country! No ****. It’s going to be tough but I will still root for my Canes like no other instead of ***** about **** we can’t control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back