Fire Baker !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bubba Bolden is the Most consistent player on defense... He’s all over the field.

Blades struggles big time on getting off blocks. Legit goes underneath and it gets us gashed on the outside. CBs must set the edge at all times no matter what. Scored one off this.

WR core looked atrocious. Pope doesn’t look comfortable returning punts, looked like a deer in headlights on one return. Glad we’re using Brevin and Mallory at the same time.

Roche and Phillips were pretty good on setting edge. They were both close on a couple big plays/sacks. Need to close those out.

Cam williams looked comfortable out there.

no news on Ivey is good news...

king had quite a few plays where he could have kept it on zone read but he’s always giving it. Wonder what’s up Lashlee sleeve with this..

True, but I just think he's got that desire to be great in his home town. He wen't easy on the D coaches because we statistically weren't that bad. I think this year if they hold us back he'll cut bait.
I don’t want to rain on this night. We won. But since you raised this specific point -He’s shown he’ll cut offensive coaches he has no ties to. He hasn’t shown that same willingness on defense where his buddies work.

In Baker defense, we didn't get beat over the top. And, Louisville had to work for every scoring drive.
Did they? Louisville had guys running free all night, despite running a ton of the same crap over and over again. Miami didn't make a single adjustment in regards to the stretch play, nor were they able to do simple crap like harass Atwell, a guy that can't get off the line in press coverage. You manhandle him at the line, period.

Advertisement
He not a good coach man. He ain’t had a spy on the QB a single time! These stupid delay blitzes with zone coverage behind it are trash! When we played straight man 2 in the first half they could not do a thing!
Why would we have need to spy Cunningham. He had 10 carries for 7 yards.

Advertisement
Did they? Louisville had guys running free all night, despite running a ton of the same crap over and over again. Miami didn't make a single adjustment in regards to the stretch play, nor were they able to do simple crap like harass Atwell, a guy that can't get off the line in press coverage. You manhandle him at the line, period.
Lol Atwell didn’t do **** until the game was out or reach

Advertisement
Gentlemen, you guys need a major paradigm shift. With a high powered quick score offense, it's almost impossible to have an elite defense statistically. When you rack up points that fast the D cannot catch a breath, and fatiguw always starts to show in the 2nd half. We are basically a Big 12 team now, and anytime we play a half-decent offense like tonight, it might end up looking like a shootout. As long as we win, I don't care. We are a legitimate playoff dark horse right now. JUST WIN BABY!

Take a look at the time of possession for today:

MIAMI: 21:59

LOUISVILLE: 38:01

Our defense was out there almost 40 minutes! That's insane! No defense could be out there that long against a high-octane offense and not look like crap, especially in the 2nd half.

We can definitely get better, but tonight is not the night to crap on the defense. They did enough to get us the win. I'm happy with that tonight.

GO CANES!!!

This was worth quoting to repeat.

We have such a terrible fan base.... We have been a **** team for 15 years and we have a big blow out win on Primetime ABC Saturday night football against a ranked team and people are really only *****ing about Baker then celebrating the win.
It wasn't a blowout win. It should have been(The O played well enough for it to be a huge win), but this D is undisciplined and poorly coached. Louisville is a gimmick O, and yet Miami acted like they hadn't watched one minute of film. It got to the point in which I was calling their plays out based on alignment, and yet Miami kept getting gashed. Here's an idea: This QB is a one read guy, put a SPY on him(Remove his ablity to run) and speed up his decision making with the front 4. Miami kept sending delayed blitzes that never got anywhere close and made it easier for him to extend plays and chuck ducks.

We have such a terrible fan base.... We have been a **** team for 15 years and we have a big blow out win on Primetime ABC Saturday night football against a ranked team and people are really only *****ing about Baker then celebrating the win.
That's what fans do we complain about what we don't like and we cheer for what we love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back