Financial Levels Which We Can't Compete On

Folden's faqqots insist on continuing to force feed lame excuses to the retarded masses. It's truly insane how deep their crush runs.

Yeah what kind of ***got *** coaches and staffs want better facilities to recruit players right? Some **** *** ***gots who can't coach.

I mean look at this coach I randomly picked, this ***** made *** boy who begged his program for upgrades:

Butch Davis says that the expansion of Kenan Stadium is critical from the standpoint of keeping up with other extensive stadium renovations going on throughout the Atlantic Coast Conference and the nation as a whole.

Thirteen years have gone by since the last major expansion project in Kenan---the addition of the Kenan Football Center in the West end zone back in the 1990s.

"If there was one major change in college football over the last 20 years it's the growth of stadium expansion---of weight rooms and media rooms---all the things that go along with the trappings of a big-time college football program," he said.

"Used to nobody really ever cared. There wasn't really an arms race to try to say who has the best facilities."

"I know when we started our stadium expansion a couple years ago, they had done a survey and like 60 of the Division I football-playing schools had done some type of renovation to their stadium in the previous five years," Davis added.

"If you're not careful, you look around and all of a sudden what you think is a fairly good situation, all of a sudden you find out you've got the worst facilities in your conference."

The first phase of the Kenan Stadium Master plan was completed in time for the 2009 football season. A fifth floor was added to the Kenan Football Center, which contains additional space for the day-to-day operations of the football program, four gameday gathering areas, a larger video and studio facility and a state-of-the-art press conference area. The second floor was completely renovated for increased football meeting spaces, including bigger individual position meeting rooms and a larger team meeting room. Fourth floor renovations included additional office space for football support staff. The first floor players' locker room was also completely renovated.

Butch Davis and North Carolina athletics director **** Baddour discussed possible facility upgrades before Davis was hired as UNC's head football coach in November.

Total *****.

Didn't UM just upgrade their facilities with the opening of the Schwartz Center, you whiny rummy?

All you whiny bytches with your money and facility excuses do is provide a crutch for your crush. He's not the worst coach in the history of the program because we don't have a practice bubble.

Our facilities aren't as good as Clemson or bama's. And their recruiting bases (prior to Folden letting them take ours) are nowhere near as good as ours.

There are trade offs in every area off life. UM is the natural beauty, and Clemson is the injected, spackled chick with bolt ons.

Our facilities are good enough to help produce a winning football team. Anything said other than that is just nerdy faqqots digging for excuses for their crush.

You grandpa's are stuck in the 80s where kids don't have the internet and know nothing of the world outside of Dade and Broward. It's sad.

Also, lol at thinking that this is about making excuses for Al Golden. Golden blows. So do our facilities. Both harm the program.

Listen skippie what is it about your apparently ignorant young life that makes you thing people who are "stuck in the 80's" know nothing about the world? History did not begin within your limited experience. Visit a place called a library, there you will find something called a newspaper, larger libraries will have microfilm libraries of very old newspapers. There you will find among other things stories about sports, there you will find names of people that played football, some even coached it--you would know this if you had played even on the youth level. There was also this new-fangled invention called television, mostly it had three networks but they showed news several times a day. Remove yourself from this webpage and may you never be a grandpa. Please return to playing with your cell phone and your video games and do yourself the favor of not following a team that has nothing to offer you.

PS: The internet was invented before 1980 by people who are old enough to be your grandpa

Advertisement
I bet the number one reason Auburn land recruits out side of their pipeline is their facilities... The internet has made the world a smaller place.. kid can go in his pocket and call/text/instagram home in a instant...use to worry about long distance calls... The days of SFL kids staying home because its close and they are loyal to the home team are over... you need something more.. going on visit with Shaq i see that Miami is in last place in terms of facilities. ..the dorms at Auburn are part of the tour.. facilities are very important Miami is at a financial disadvantage but need to be creative... The kids need another reason besides proximity to stay home

The story out of Auburn is that they've hired Versace to redecorate the football facilities, over the summer. They figure it's worth at least 2 more wins.

Its facilities why Bama and USC and teams like this spent years in CFB wilderness before Saban and Carroll respectively. Its facilities why Michigan has been looking like trash since Lloyd Carr left. Its facilities why Tennessee has been wondering around aimlessly since Fulmer. No denying that we don't have the nicest toys. But stop freaking overstating the importance of such. Get off the pipe. These things are peripheral stuff, to the critical and real problem. Recruiting So Fl, developing So FL. So FL friendly schemes and coaches. WINNING!!!!

Advertisement
I bet the number one reason Auburn land recruits out side of their pipeline is their facilities... The internet has made the world a smaller place.. kid can go in his pocket and call/text/instagram home in a instant...use to worry about long distance calls... The days of SFL kids staying home because its close and they are loyal to the home team are over... you need something more.. going on visit with Shaq i see that Miami is in last place in terms of facilities. ..the dorms at Auburn are part of the tour.. facilities are very important Miami is at a financial disadvantage but need to be creative... The kids need another reason besides proximity to stay home

I bet the number one reason is that they have a winning program with good recruiters who have something to sell to recruits.

Remember 3 years ago Auburn only won 3 or 4 games...thats why Malzhan got hired

What does that have to do with them recruiting well because they have a winning coach and hope to sell now? They win a NC a few years ago and played for another one just a couple years ago.

Had they insisted on holding onto Chizik as he went down the toilet like UM has done with Folden they'd be in the same mess we are. Instead, they fired him two years removed from winning a NC.

If Folden won a NC here he could go 4-8 for the next 20 years.

I bet the number one reason is that they have a winning program with good recruiters who have something to sell to recruits.

Remember 3 years ago Auburn only won 3 or 4 games...thats why Malzhan got hired

What does that have to do with them recruiting well because they have a winning coach and hope to sell now? They win a NC a few years ago and played for another one just a couple years ago.

Had they insisted on holding onto Chizik as he went down the toilet like UM has done with Folden they'd be in the same mess we are. Instead, they fired him two years removed from winning a NC.

If Folden won a NC here he could go 4-8 for the next 20 years.

You make a good point there...can't even come up with a rebuttal

All programs have their pluses and minuses.
Some programs are located in, or nearby, diverse and exciting cities.
Some programs are located in boring shtholes.
Some programs have awesome campus environments, especially during football
season...other programs don't.
Other programs have a massive following, with amazing number of people attending
games...other programs don't.
Some play in miserable weather, other programs play in warm weather.

And so on.....we have our advantages, and also some warts as well.
The key is to performance. If you're playing exciting football and winning, then
your good attributes are accentuated, and overshadow your warts.
If you suck, well, then there are many reasons not to be attractive to
recruits.

Need to win.
Period.

Advertisement
Its facilities why Bama and USC and teams like this spent years in CFB wilderness before Saban and Carroll respectively. Its facilities why Michigan has been looking like trash since Lloyd Carr left. Its facilities why Tennessee has been wondering around aimlessly since Fulmer. No denying that we don't have the nicest toys. But stop freaking overstating the importance of such. Get off the pipe. These things are peripheral stuff, to the critical and real problem. Recruiting So Fl, developing So FL. So FL friendly schemes and coaches. WINNING!!!!

Agreed. The facilities aren't why we went 6-7. If Al took over Alabama's program today - with all the facilities/money/fans in the world, a roster loaded with 4/5-star recruits, personnel in place for power O and 3-4 D, I don't think he even leads them to the playoffs, much less a title. This is why I don't think Al should keep his job here.

Imo the defining moment of the season and maybe Golden's era was the 2nd half of the fsu game. Nothing to do with facilities or budgets just coaching philosophy. Period. All the pillars crumbled and this fallout ensued.

Advertisement
Back