Finally, some TVD love

The TVD hate certainly is real.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Advertisement
not sticking up for TVD's play the last few weeks but the same people in this thread laughing and making a mock of PFF for rating TVD high, are the same ones giving praise to bain and our OL for being high on PFF grades lately lmao
Sounds like you dont understand how to use PFF properly.

Boy those first 4 weeks are really holding up whatever metrics they have…

He’s been ******* awful these last 3 games… kirb-nobyl esque

Advertisement
I remember a few years back Navaughn McDonaldson rated as one of the best PFF performers at one point in the season.
Tbh PFF started becoming a joke when the ratings came out like a day after the games

It’s ******* impossible to do that I don’t care how much AI tech you have

Advertisement
I'd like to see what PFF would grade Joe Namath's HoF career.
I am thinking from your comments, you already know that by any statistical measure Joe Namath's career was probably not in the top 100 in NFL history and is Hall of Fame is to entirely to winning the Super Bowl

PFF is the gender studies of football.
Pakistani gender studies
TVD Will impress ALL OF you this coming game. Bet on it. I'm a big supporter .never give up and never quit. Funny last 2yrs he was a hero.
because you are a big supporter .never give up and never quit, TVD will impress ALL OF us?

Here’s to your infectious never say die grit literally altering TVD’s game…I am on board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tbh PFF started becoming a joke when the ratings came out like a day after the games

It’s ******* impossible to do that I don’t care how much AI tech you have

I dunno - assuming it is a computer program based purely on metrics tracked by some sort of AI, why can't it produce something instantaneously?

Advertisement
Back