Finally, some TVD love

Some of y'all don't understand how grading works lol. It's the same people that thought he played horrible against UNC lol.

GTech and UVA bad. His first 4 games he was the highest graded QB, and he absolutely was playing like it. Everything was working.
I understand grading and there’s no way in **** his first four games, against mid majors, FCS schools and TAMU was so good, him being terrible in his last two appearances was washed away. I could buy him being top 20 after that, not top 5. PFF has always been a bit sketchy in their grades, especially with QBs, it’s almost like no one watches the actual games and they take the stat line and go from there.

Advertisement
I understand grading and there’s no way in **** his first four games, against mid majors, FCS schools and TAMU was so good, him being terrible in his last two appearances was washed away. I could buy him being top 20 after that, not top 5. PFF has always been a bit sketchy in their grades, especially with QBs, it’s almost like no one watches the actual games and they take the stat line and go from there.
Actually he's 20th using ESPN passer rating.

TVD Will impress ALL OF you this coming game. Bet on it. I'm a big supporter .never give up and never quit. Funny last 2yrs he was a hero.
Whitney!!! Let him know!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2482.png
    IMG_2482.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
He's a great College gunslinger when he doesn't have 3 major injuries to different parts of his body.

But he does, and ever since, his play has fallen off.

The play calling is not helping at all, but he is forcing throws.

Its not just black and white.
don't make too much sense. It isn't appreciated on here. He's taking alot on himself, forcing things

It doesn't matter what he does going forward, anyway. This crowd has written him off.

Advertisement
Advertisement

wish their was a stat for:
heart
leadership
passion
clock management
reading defenses

wish dawson threw the ball deep every series and i also wish he gave jacurri the chance to be that guy

everybody hates on him for his accuracy when hes being unfairly judged. he would be much better then jordan travis if he was fsu qb

every qb makes bad throws all the time, cousins, rogers, brady, .. it happens.. since he is a dual threat yall so quick to jump down at him

hope dawson will unleash a new offense next year but i give that a 1 percent chance with our luck but we would win a natty if he did

wish their was a stat for:
heart
leadership
passion
clock management
reading defenses

wish dawson threw the ball deep every series and i also wish he gave jacurri the chance to be that guy

everybody hates on him for his accuracy when hes being unfairly judged. he would be much better then jordan travis if he was fsu qb

every qb makes bad throws all the time, cousins, rogers, brady, .. it happens.. since he is a dual threat yall so quick to jump down at him

hope dawson will unleash a new offense next year but i give that a 1 percent chance with our luck but we would win a natty if he did

As luck would have it their stats are from sunshine pumping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back