Finally......a protest

Advertisement
While I love the idea of getting rid of Blake with any means possible can you imagine an OC interviewing for a school that has fans protesting their AD.

Yes, someone ready to make a name or for themselves. Everyone knows who Joe Brady is now bc if what he has done to LSU’s offense.

Advertisement
IF you can get enough people to go to this protest and be really engaged, it will have an effect. There’s NOTHING this dump of a university hates more than bad publicity if the media gets involved. My question is : Do people at this school even care about football? I have my doubts. The students seem oblivious at this point.

You are so right. All of those protests forced UM to pay the cafeteria workers and janitors a better salary.

Oh, wait, that didn't actually happen.

You know what would have been a good location for this peaceful protest?

UNDERNEATH THE US 1 BILLBOARD!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I wasn't in Cali and just didn't get back from Vegas, I would be there ASAP. Godspeed. This needs to be done along w/ not-renewing any tickets from these guys.

Classes start Jan. 13. Why not wait until then and coordinate with Greek life to try to get the most sizable turnout? I never will vouch for the enthusiasm of current students or frat bros about anything but when these things have materialized on other college campuses it usually starts with those kids.

Advertisement
I’m jacked for this protest! This combined with the billboard and all the media heat might finally get some things done. This is gonna be a serious ******* wake up call for the admin and BOT, there about to have a full blown fan rebellion on there hands and it’s gonna get ugly! Oh and there will be a banner flying game one against temple. 😎🖕

Last edited:
Will there be snacks? I can't protest on an empty stomach
NegligibleAcidicChrysalis-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Back