Finally......a protest

No but seriously, this is exactly what Tennessee fans did too

You are right!!!

Tennessee fans succeeded in burning their program to the ground and it has never recovered.

Vols fans used every method possible to get the word out as to how bad their football program was from top to bottom.

Well, they connected with recruits and potential coaches who believed them and have since avoided the program like the plague.

Tennessee's story is a mirror image of the Canes program.

PS: If you need people to join you at the Canes football bashing protest just put the word out to Gator, Noles, Knights, et al, fans as they are the beneficiaries of your efforts and would gladly show-up to help drive the program further into irrelevance.

Advertisement
You are right!!!

Tennessee fans succeeded in burning their program to the ground and it has never recovered.

Vols fans used every method possible to get the word out as to how bad their football program was from top to bottom.

Well, they connected with recruits and potential coaches who believed them and have since avoided the program like the plague.

Tennessee's story is a mirror image of the Canes program.

PS: If you need people to join you at the Canes football bashing protest just put the word out to Gator, Noles, Knights, et al, fans as they are the beneficiaries of your efforts and would gladly show-up to help drive the program further into irrelevance.
Fvck off enabler! Or better yet how about you show up to the protest us real fans who actually care about this program are having and you can have your sign that says everything is great in coral gables and Blake is an awesome AD and manny is a great coach and thank you BOT for the last 15 years of excellence! 🤢🤮 will see how well that sign goes over slurper!

Last edited:
Fvck off enabler! Or better yet how about you show up to the protest us real fans who actually care about this program are having and you can have your sign that says everything is great in coral gables and Blake is an awesome AD and manny is a great coach and thank you BOT for the last 15 years of excellence! 🤢🤮 will see how well that sign goes over slurper!

Here's an idea...how about you collecting (stealing) more money to fly a banner that no one saw and more importantly, cared. Great job, Einstein!!

The only thing you and your ilk have accomplished is convincing quality recruits and coaches not to sign with the Canes. Every single one of the schools that compete for recruits that Miami hopes to sign cheer you on and refer to you as "Useful Idiots".

Here's an idea...how about you collecting (stealing) more money to fly a banner that no one saw and more importantly, cared. Great job, Einstein!!

The only thing you and your ilk have accomplished is convincing quality recruits and coaches not to sign with the Canes. Every single one of the schools that compete for recruits that Miami hopes to sign cheer you on and refer to you as "Useful Idiots".
Somebody got a lump of coal in their stocking...

Advertisement

I'm okay with this.

Hope you get more people and have better results than the protest about saving and not tearing down the Orange Bowl.

Advertisement
Somebody got a lump of coal in their stocking...

Nope! As a matter of fact, I enjoyed a wonderful family Christmas.

If you are being honest with yourself then you know the Tennessee fan debacle has been recreated by many CIS'ers, which is a guaranteed recipe for "longterm" failure. You Cats have scared off more recruits by far than any bad seasons by the Canes. ****, during the 2016 10-game win streak you experts tore the program apart and the casual observer would have believed the Canes LOST 10-straight games.

Miami doesn't need to fire Manny Diaz, Miami needs to fire their fake fanbase!

No one saw the banner? I think not sport as it lapped around marlins stadium for an hour for all to see in all its glory! Lol and many south Florida media tweeted it out like manny Navarro. Oh I think the dog$hit recruiting that is manure Diaz and his cronies and going 6-7 with the most talented team at UM In a decade and getting embarrassed on the site of hollowed ground by losing to FIU has done plenty in turning away recruits from this ****$how! Lmao but do carry on spewing your nonsense that it’s the fans fault we’re not landing top recruits when the program has been dead for 15 years as the university and fake *** fans like you stick your heads in the sand and pretend everything’s hunky dory at the university of Coral Gables. Lol now go back to work at the Hecht center you piece of mole troll garbage and report back to Blake “tranny” James, jenn “horrifying face” Strawley and manure Diaz that the protest, billboard and another banner by yours truly to start the season is coming for there @sses as punishment for there sins against this program. 🖕oh and since you didn’t get to see the banner like many of us who were down In little Havana that beautiful Saturday afternoon here’s a pic of it sport. Read it and weep maricon!!! Lmao

Attachments

• 98292B9F-0EB9-420D-8594-BFBB7BD67720.jpeg
    98292B9F-0EB9-420D-8594-BFBB7BD67720.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 15

If you are being honest with yourself then you know the Tennessee fan debacle has been recreated by many CIS'ers, which is a guaranteed recipe for "longterm" failure. You Cats have scared off more recruits by far than any bad seasons by the Canes. ****, during the 2016 10-game win streak you experts tore the program apart and the casual observer would have believed the Canes LOST 10-straight games.

We did it folks, we finally found Manure Diaz’s burner account! It’s Earnest T ***! Anyone who says Manure Diaz doesn’t need to be fired for corching the worst season and most embarrassing loss this program has ever had is either Manure Jr, senior or some other lispy family member. Lmao how does it feel Mandy, oops I mean earnest that next year will be your last year as a Pretend head coach for the university of Miami after you **** the bed again? Asking for a friend. Lmfao

I'm okay with this.

I bet you are!

You'll take any help available to tear the program down.

I see you joined this message board on December 23, 2019. Methinks you are encouraging the intellectually challenged who on a daily basis tear the Canes football program apart knowing full and well the incalculable damage they are doing to recruiting, thus further pushing the program into irrelevance. My guess...you are a Gator.

Advertisement
I bet you are!

I see you joined this message board on December 23, 2019. Methinks you are encouraging the intellectually challenged who on a daily basis tear the Canes football program apart knowing full and well the incalculable damage they are doing to recruiting, thus further pushing the program into irrelevance. My guess...you are a Gator.

giphy.gif

I bet you are!

Considering I've been here since the start of this site, but with a different name. And I've been on Canes forums since 97 since I got dial up on my old 486 box, you totally nailed it.

giphy - 2020-01-02T190020.990.gif

Advertisement
I bet you are!

This idiot keeps talking about recruiting in ever post like ******* Rain Man! Lmao get bent maricon, you know what ******* hurts recruiting? Here I’ll tell your mentally challenged autistic ***, going 6-7 with the most talented team at UM in a decade after coaches talked smack all season, giving up a 4th and 17 to lose to UNC who won 2 games last year and also has a new coach, losing to FIU at the hollowed grounds of the orange bowl in little Havana, losing to Duke a basketball school two years in a row, getting shut out by a glorified community college LA tech in a bowl game, promoting Diaz who was a ****** recruiter as a D coordinator to head coach, allowing Rumoh who can’t even recruit the kids who Played for him In highschool to remain on staff, allowing bartender banda to keep striking out left and right, hiring patke who has never landed one single recruit in his two/three years coaching, making a decision to hire Dan Enos to continue to run the 1980s Mork Richt offense with more motion and ending dead last in the country 130/130
On offense! I’d say the coaches have done just fine in figuring out how to be some of the worst recruiters we’ve ever had down here by there performance or more accurately incompetence they put out on the field every Saturday! 🤢🤮 but go ahead and keep spewing your Hecht center mole agenda marching orders blaming the fans just like you blame the players In your press conferences Mr Manure Diaz! Lmfao 😂🤣

No one saw the banner? I think not sport as it lapped around marlins stadium for an hour for all to see in all its glory! Lol and many south Florida media tweeted it out like manny Navarro. Oh I think the dog$hit recruiting that is manure Diaz and his cronies and going 6-7 with the most talented team at UM In a decade and getting embarrassed on the site of hollowed ground by losing to FIU has done plenty in turning away recruits from this ****$how! Lmao but do carry on spewing your nonsense that it’s the fans fault we’re not landing top recruits when the program has been dead for 15 years as the university and fake *** fans like you stick your heads in the sand and pretend everything’s hunky dory at the university of Coral Gables. Lol now go back to work at the Hecht center you piece of mole troll garbage and report back to Blake “tranny” James, jenn “horrifying face” Strawley and manure Diaz that the protest, billboard and another banner by yours truly to start the season is coming for there @sses as punishment for there sins against this program. 🖕oh and since you didn’t get to see the banner like many of us who were down In little Havana that beautiful Saturday afternoon here’s a pic of it sport. Read it and weep maricon!!! Lmao

C'mon, you stole money from the dolts who also do nothing but tear down the program like you, and the product you presented was a joke. The one and the only reason any thinking person referenced that flying ***** show was to point out the clown who organized it.

You are right, for 15-years your kind has attacked every facet of the program, especially during the 2016 10-game winning streak because that ticked you off.

But, the question I have, after hating the program day and night for 15-years what do you have "positive" to show for your efforts? Please submit a detailed list of how you and others who behave like you have made the Canes football program better.

I will tell you what you have accomplished...you've destroyed recruiting, no quality coaches will ever sign with Canes and you've taken a once-proud program and turned it into a national laughing stock. You have also done the impossible and surpassed the Gators as the country's worst fanbase. And they said it couldn't be done!

Yet, despite knowing the damage your destructive actions and those of others have caused the program you forge ahead doing the very same things that for years have eroded the program. A famous quote applies here; "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity".

Knowing that Coach Diaz is going to remain the Canes head coach for at least another year the smart play, if you are truly a Canes fan, is to stop the hate and try something novel...support the program! Regrettably, that would mean taking away something you love...being able to complain about everything Canes football, which makes you feel better about your life.

This idiot keeps talking about recruiting in ever post like ******* Rain Man! Lmao get bent maricon, you know what ******* hurts recruiting? Here I’ll tell your mentally challenged autistic ***, going 6-7 with the most talented team at UM in a decade after coaches talked smack all season, giving up a 4th and 17 to lose to UNC who won 2 games last year and also has a new coach, losing to FIU at the hollowed grounds of the orange bowl in little Havana, losing to Duke a basketball school two years in a row, getting shut out by a glorified community college LA tech in a bowl game, promoting Diaz who was a ****** recruiter as a D coordinator to head coach, allowing Rumoh who can’t even recruit the kids who Played for him In highschool to remain on staff, allowing bartender banda to keep striking out left and right, hiring patke who has never landed one single recruit in his two/three years coaching, making a decision to hire Dan Enos to continue to run the 1980s Mork Richt offense with more motion and ending dead last in the country 130/130
On offense! I’d say the coaches have done just fine in figuring out how to be some of the worst recruiters we’ve ever had down here by there performance or more accurately incompetence they put out on the field every Saturday! 🤢🤮 but go ahead and keep spewing your Hecht center mole agenda marching orders blaming the fans just like you blame the players In your press conferences Mr Manure Diaz! Lmfao 😂🤣

One favor...please provide an interpreter with your mindless rants as I do not understand stupid. Thanking you in advance.

Advertisement
Back