Final Visit list this weekend (5/5)

Advertisement
I forgot I posted the last part lol… And here I was bragging about restraining my Portal disappointments.

5-7 helps push negative narrative. Slogans like “Trust the Process” & “Watch the Finish” don’t help your upbeat “it’ll all be fine” attitude. Hope is dangerous.

I take it everyone wants in?
Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

Which current guys on the roster could be considered dead weight and pushed out?

We’ve gotta be close to a numbers situation

Advertisement
Which current guys on the roster could be considered dead weight and pushed out?

We’ve gotta be close to a numbers situation

I believe we have 4 spots as is. 7 portal visited.

Best case scenario and everyone wants in we need to free up 3. With the COVID year and all that we have a lot of fourth/fifth year juniors and seniors not to mention third year sophomores or freshman. I’m sure enough are graduating that we could make a little more room.

I have no idea how the staff views everyone though. To me a guy like Ladson who is a fifth year senior jag, I personally would push him out and give the scholarship to Kirk.

Advertisement
I believe we have 4 spots as is. 7 portal visited.

Best case scenario and everyone wants in we need to free up 3. With the COVID year and all that we have a lot of fourth/fifth year juniors and seniors not to mention third year sophomores or freshman. I’m sure enough are graduating that we could make a little more room.

I have no idea how the staff views everyone though. To me a guy like Ladson who is a fifth year senior jag, I personally would push him out and give the scholarship to Kirk.

In reviewing the roster: https://miamihurricanes.com/sports/football/roster/

I counted about 5 guys that could be pushed out

A couple are guys like Ragone that appear to be good locker room guys, so it’s hard to know for sure

I'd imagine in this process there's consideration given to the pursuit of degrees. It's hasn't really been the obvious ones (from a depth chart/playing time standpoint) that are departing. A lot have been 2-deep types looking for playing time elsewhere. Appears at least a couple/few who will soon graduate aren't guaranteed spots.

I'd imagine in this process there's consideration given to the pursuit of degrees. It's hasn't really been the obvious ones (from a depth chart/playing time standpoint) that are departing. A lot have been 2-deep types looking for playing time elsewhere. Appears at least a couple/few who will soon graduate aren't guaranteed spots.
this Guys will get their degrees. I don't see guys getting "pushed out" if they are close to a degree and doing what they are supposed to do.

Advertisement
Malone, Richard, Kirk and Allen would be an excellent haul. Each player addresses a need. Nixon would be nice too, we are pretty thin at LB.

Is this the first time since pre AG that we have a numbers problem? I feel like every year we’re just barely using all our scholarships.

Historians?

Advertisement
Is this the first time since pre AG that we have a numbers problem? I feel like every year we’re just barely using all our scholarships.

Historians?

First, to the extent that numbers are elevated, it is largely due to the COVID year, a number of schools face a similar issue.

Second, it's not going to be a problem.

Advertisement
Back