Figs and Blue get off

What a shock that the same dumb asses you provide statistics and photographic evidence to of Golden's ****** coaching are the same ones that can't seem to grasp what occurred in this case. Either a lot of you are mentally challenged or you're just really ******* stupid. You've got lawyers breaking it down, and yet still you can't grasp it. Its like talking to a wall.

91 is all kinds of stupid... smh

I have a very high opinion of you as well.

I hope you don't actually think (yes I know that's a stretch) I care what your opinion of me is?

Your porsting style is right up there with bomb, and klanalmighty... awesome group to be in.

Advertisement
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.

You're an idiot, dude, and obviously don't know Laura Adams. I know you are a legal guru, or occasionally hold out your creds here, but you don't know shi! Hope you never meet her. She'll wipe her *** with you. They accepted a plea with legal guidance. They lost their careers and education here. Something happened; if you don't realize that, you are a complete fool.

I'm hoping I never get railroaded on a fake rape charge in Dade like Blue and Figueroa did and that Ms. Adams never gets the chance to wipe her *** with me.

Since we're having a collegial moment here, why don't you explain to me how it's possible to have a sexual assault case where the action isn't against the alleged victim's will.

It's reassuring to see that a prosecutor will "wipe her *** with you" just for meeting her. If true, Ms. Adams is a credit to the profession. BTW, make sure you wear a plastic suit if you are going to be in Ms. Adams' presence.

I wonder why said prosecutor allowed "admitted rapists" to enter a PTD program and didn't just wipe her *** with these young fellows?

Last edited:
Did noted criminal lawyer, Chef, defend Figs and Blue in this case? That might explain the result.

What's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how taking PTI or PTD is an admission of guilt in Miami-Dade County.

I'm not a lawyer (thank God!). I'll leave the scum sucking parisitism to folks like you. Anyway, there are many reports in the media that they admitted to raping her without consent, which are based on the police report. That doesn't mean the police report is correct, but that's all we really have to go on here. It doesn't really matter to me what they admitted to or didn't admit to. I don't want them back, but it isn't up to me. According to the media, part of their deal is that they can't ever return to campus or re-enroll. To me, it's unfortunate that the victim doesn't want to testify. I would think these guys would want their day in court to clear their names if they didn't do anything wrong. We'll never know now.
If you're ever wrongly convicted of a crime, make sure you represent yourself since lawyers are such scum.

Thanks for the tip, but if I've already been convicted, it wouldn't do much good at that point.

You don't know what a habeas petition is do you?

What a shock that the same dumb asses you provide statistics and photographic evidence to of Golden's ****** coaching are the same ones that can't seem to grasp what occurred in this case. Either a lot of you are mentally challenged or you're just really ******* stupid. You've got lawyers breaking it down, and yet still you can't grasp it. Its like talking to a wall.

I hope you don't actually think (yes I know that's a stretch) I care what your opinion of me is?

Your porsting style is right up there with bomb, and klanalmighty... awesome group to be in.

Lulz, at least I can formulate a coherent sentence.

Advertisement
I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how taking PTI or PTD is an admission of guilt in Miami-Dade County.

I'm not a lawyer (thank God!). I'll leave the scum sucking parisitism to folks like you. Anyway, there are many reports in the media that they admitted to raping her without consent, which are based on the police report. That doesn't mean the police report is correct, but that's all we really have to go on here. It doesn't really matter to me what they admitted to or didn't admit to. I don't want them back, but it isn't up to me. According to the media, part of their deal is that they can't ever return to campus or re-enroll. To me, it's unfortunate that the victim doesn't want to testify. I would think these guys would want their day in court to clear their names if they didn't do anything wrong. We'll never know now.
If you're ever wrongly convicted of a crime, make sure you represent yourself since lawyers are such scum.

Thanks for the tip, but if I've already been convicted, it wouldn't do much good at that point.

You don't know what a habeas petition is do you?

Sure I do, but not many of those are succesful. I think I'd prefer the Shawshank Redemption approach.

Lulz, at least I can formulate a coherent sentence.

b94898abf8e0ca1a2a34188b1b3364d0ae905edc5a1497fac778450cdd9f1b78-e1389206373135.jpg

Advertisement
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.
Bad take, will happen when an opinion is based on not knowing the facts but rather assumptions.

Nice take. Siempre hablando mierda

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back