Rumor Field staying as TE coach?

Advertisement

He was probably reacting to Gaby’s latest update on TE coach:

“I don't think it's definite but have heard some buzz on Monday that Stephen Field could keep the tight ends position at Miami. They may continue to sort through options but I'm of the understanding that Field could be the guy or is in a very good spot to be the guy. Things have changed quickly in recent weeks so not saying this is a sure thing. It seems to be trending this way though.”

in other words, Mario is keeping this down low as usual and we won't know anything we hear from Feldman etc (not Gaby).

He was probably reacting to Gaby’s latest update on TE coach:

“I don't think it's definite but have heard some buzz on Monday that Stephen Field could keep the tight ends position at Miami. They may continue to sort through options but I'm of the understanding that Field could be the guy or is in a very good spot to be the guy. Things have changed quickly in recent weeks so not saying this is a sure thing. It seems to be trending this way though.”

in other words, Mario is keeping this down low as usual and we won't know anything we hear from Feldman etc (not Gaby).
Cool. Didn't see the Gaby update.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
6636ro.jpg

Advertisement
Field has proven to be a great recruiter (Arroyo, Skinner, Miami Northwestern Boys) and has done a solid job developing our TE room. I'm fine with keeping him as the TE coach or in the recruiting department but either way hope he stays. He definitely deserves to be on the staff in some capacity.

Advertisement
Back