Rumor Field staying as TE coach?

Then this weekend didn't go well. Missing on a couple guys and ending up with Field isn't to bad.

Advertisement
He's gotten hammered lately for his info. I feel bad because he's clearly shook from all the people who called him out on it.

It happens and he should keep at it. He handles it all pretty well in my opinion.

Mario has got this stuff on lock though. It's why it seems like some of our past insiders have entered WITSEC the last month or two. Sources have been cut.

He was probably reacting to Gaby’s latest update on TE coach:

“I don't think it's definite but have heard some buzz on Monday that Stephen Field could keep the tight ends position at Miami. They may continue to sort through options but I'm of the understanding that Field could be the guy or is in a very good spot to be the guy. Things have changed quickly in recent weeks so not saying this is a sure thing. It seems to be trending this way though.”

in other words, Mario is keeping this down low as usual and we won't know anything we hear from Feldman etc (not Gaby).
Bruh Gaby is getting more and more ridiculous lol

This could happen and there is a chance it will happen, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing is Gaby doesn’t have any sources really. He’s mainly hired for recruiting. He has to post things like this even tho he doesn’t have the best info because he being told too because they need activity on the page. How they get paid

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was expecting him to bring in Chud as TE coach. LOL Just kidding but he would make a good analyst.

Advertisement
Back