Rumor Field staying as TE coach?

Advertisement
My thoughts exactly. Hartley makes sense with the hires we've seen the past couple of weeks. Hartley has gotten top TEs to come to Georgia from California & Vegas.
I’m good with Fields also. Strong recruiter good SFLA ties. If he’s not retained, how do you all feel about Tim Brewster?

Advertisement
Say word?! Wow. From the outside he looks like a top recruiter and a developer of TE’s. What’s the real scoop? Anyone credible verify?
1645544712714.png

Say word?! Wow. From the outside he looks like a top recruiter and a developer of TE’s. What’s the real scoop? Anyone credible verify?
He's a snake oil salesman but I couldn't care less.

Bring in recruiters.

Advertisement
Lord have mercy... I’m sure he doesn’t talk like with his kids. That’s a bit cringe worthy sure but it’s CFB. I remember reading how Larry Coker drove up in an Escalade for WW recruitment. With Brian Kelly’s alleged fake Cajun accent and recruit grinding and Dabo sitting on kids laps, pandering has always been part of the game.

Withstanding, can he really develop, recruit and be an upgrade to Fields in that regard. Now an X factor is, is he genuine? Or as genuine as the business allows? That’s Mario’s thing, building genuine relationships with recruits. He doesn’t need to be Paul McCartney busting a “Say Say Say” all over the country.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with this tweet?

He was employed by Fisher and FSU at the time of that tweet. Was he supposed to say Miami kids don't come visit our camp bc we walk af? Lol cmon.

Also that Ramsey link you posted. He said he has nothing but respect for Brewster. His issue seems to be with Fisher and FSU. He even says he didn't attend FSU...so clearly he is salty about something.

Are these the only two reasons ppl don't like him?

Advertisement
Well, now, there’s a reference I did NOT think I would see on here today.
I’ll take that as a compliment. I’m an entertainment writer trying to break in so I’m always pulling, using and practicing.

He was employed by Fisher and FSU at the time of that tweet. Was he supposed to say Miami kids don't come visit our camp bc we walk af? Lol cmon.

Also that Ramsey link you posted. He said he has nothing but respect for Brewster. His issue seems to be with Fisher and FSU. He even says he didn't attend FSU...so clearly he is salty about something.
he's 61 years old, he was in his 50's then...no 50+ year old person should try to talk like that.

also Jalen called him out for saying he coached Jalen...he didn't.

Advertisement

@RVACane has a whole group of Brewster tweets. There are more...but I'm in the middle of working.

What’s wrong?

it’s as wrong as Brian Kelly suddenly getting a southern accent.

read it again. Out loud. Then look at his pic and age. Then read it again.

Advertisement
Back