Field, Likens given additional responsibilities

Advertisement
If Manny gets an extension and Lashlee moves on, Likens is the next OC and David is the WR’s coach. DVD will most likely take David’s position. This is how you build continuity is a staff for both on the field play and recruiting. I’m an ideal world, especially south Florida, it’s the best way to keep things going.

"In 2018 while with Oregon, Field served as the Ducks director of recruiting and helped Mario Cristobal land the No. 9 ranked class nationally. He had a similar role as director of high school relations at Louisville in 2017. In 2016, Field served as the tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator at Florida A&M. "

If Field is so good (and I've heard nothing to the contrary), why isn't he already a larger presence in recruiting? We got Arroyo, are top 2 for Skinner. So he's having an big impact at his position group. I'm just not seeing any carry over to the rest of the class. Can he help Ish with LBs starting yesterday?
Fields is a huge presence in recruiting. It’s just not for everyone to see.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree with the question.

but in reality if im a top LB prospect, Patke is a nobody and I don’t want him coaching me. Why do you think LB recruiting has be deficient?

Is he why it’s been deficient? How long has he been recruiting that position?

Is he why it’s been deficient? How long has he been recruiting that position?
answering a question with a question rather than countering my statement that Patke is a nobody

See TRob for DBs
See QB recruiting under Lashlee
See WR recruiting under Likens

coaches that can develop them and put them in the league win recruiting battles

answering a question with a question rather than countering my statement that Patke is a nobody

See TRob for DBs
See QB recruiting under Lashlee
See WR recruiting under Likens

coaches that can develop them and put them in the league win recruiting battles

What we should do is just take your assumption that Patke has been recruiting linebackers here for a while and that’s why we’re deficient at face value?

Advertisement
What we should do is just take your assumption that Patke has been recruiting linebackers here for a while and that’s why we’re deficient at face value?
Until you reply with evidence to the contrary… then yes Patke is a nobody

from 100+ offense to mid 30s. Not bad. Add 10-15 dropped balls from our receivers and it may have improved a few notches.
Factor in that outside of Brevin and King, we had zero all conference caliber players on offense. Last year was literally a miracle if you consider talent available and the results of not just Enos but pretty much every offensive coordinator we’ve had for 20 years. We had our best scoring output since 2002. That’s with no FCS game to pad stats against.

Last edited:
Que the hot takes...

- Manolo is back! Savage move with a cat who knows the bag game

- Manuela is king of suck balls mountain!! Lazy hire. Saban was available and he passed

Advertisement
I just posted this other thread about field before seeing this thread. Is Field getting the recruiting coordinator title not a slap in the face to Cooney and Pata?

Advertisement
The HATING on Rhett sounds personal to me. Dudes don't want to understand and admit how ****** Miami's offense has been for the past 10+ years. Rhett had a HUGE impact on Miami's offense in his FIRST YEAR. Numbers never lie.

It's easy to get behind a keyboard and say 'I don't get they hype with this guy'. Do some **** research, follow the numbers and the impact and you'll see what ALL the hype is about. That's my opinion.

The HATING on Rhett sounds personal to me. Dudes don't want to understand and admit how ****** Miami's offense has been for the past 10+ years. Rhett had a HUGE impact on Miami's offense in his FIRST YEAR. Numbers never lie.

It's easy to get behind a keyboard and say 'I don't get they hype with this guy'. Do some **** research, follow the numbers and the impact and you'll see what ALL the hype is about. That's my opinion.
Right? Like can he do better? Of course. But now he has the opportunity to show improvement, which he has a track record of.

And even if his offense doesn’t put up numbers the way we’re hoping, a lot of being a HC is the mindset, leadership, and intangibles, and you can’t tell me Lashlee doesn’t possess those skills. Other programs see that.

Advertisement
Back