Field, Likens given additional responsibilities

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put me in the wait and see camp with lashlee. He got lucky with a great transfer quarterback and his scheme wasn’t exactly destroying people weekly. He’s awesome but we had the same reaction once we got Diaz after NoD. The guy who preceded him was so bad he looked like Jesus. Let’s see what he can do with TVD or Garcia before we crown him. And also how the run game looks this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
i like lashlee and it's hard to hold a covid year over someone, but i have no idea what he's actually accomplished to warrant this hype of some must-hire future head coach
Have you seen his results prior to Miami? He improves every situation he is in. And hold covid over his head?!?! He improved us last year, significantly I might add, DESPITE covid.

Advertisement
Personally I don’t want to see likens as our next OC. I don’t think he’s particularly special there. But I get the move I’m just not in love with it
Back in 2014, Likens was the pass game coordinator at Cal-Berkely when No. 1 overall draft pick Jared Goff led the Golden Bears to have the sixth-ranked passing offense, with Goff tossing for over 4000 yards while averaging 346 yards per game.

Vibe fam,

Have you seen his results prior to Miami? He improves every situation he is in. And hold covid over his head?!?! He improved us last year, significantly I might add, DESPITE covid.
from 100+ offense to mid 30s. Not bad. Add 10-15 dropped balls from our receivers and it may have improved a few notches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back