Few things I heard today

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
**At linebacker, the top two targets are still Patrick Joyner and Rosendo Louis. After Louis visited on Thursday, Miami is squarely in the picture. The Canes still have a slightly better chance with Joyner, and the coaches are content with taking only 1 linebacker, but these are about the only guys they would take if it's two.

They feel like Rosendo Louis can step in and get playing time as a freshman and then potential start the year after.

**Wide receiver Tyquan Thornton...don't be so sure that he's UF's to lose. Miami feels like they are firmly in the lead and he has told them he's coming tomorrow. We will see if he makes it.

Advertisement
Joyner seems pretty solid to FSU, definitely surprised we have a better shot with him than Louis. Especially after Louis just had a great visit

Advertisement
Joyner is not solid. Staff feels good with him

any word on effects of dent .. rumph still going to go after him ? staff still going to go after tyson or give up yet?

so those are the 2 lbs we want ?

any body else making it down to paradise

Advertisement
Guys, has Peter said anything on Campbell in the last month?

Petes been quiet about Campbell. That means he's a lock like Devonta Smith

LOL I remember people saying that dumb ****. Despite Tyson being from here, it's looking similar: some claiming he's a silent (maybe not so much now, but still a few sticking to their guns there), but in reality the kid rarely if ever speaks a **** peep about Miami. Cane lock.

I'm not sure what all the hype is on Thornton. Is he truly better than Watt, Moore or Austin? Maybe I just need to watch more tape but I just don't see it. Why add a 4th WR unless it's a guy like Marshall?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami leads for Tyson Campbell.

whale.jpg

Advertisement
Back