Ferman's latest craziness

moshated305

Senior
Not only does he say Denver may be allowed back in but he says Coley to USF and Collins to Ark. LMAO this dude finally gets something right and does his best to ruin the little credibility he gained from calling the Kirkland thing.

Advertisement
If he's right.....I'm gonna go back to being a productive person and leave this novela alone for good

We live in a world where Skip Bayless is more famous than Peter Gammons. Ferminator realizes trolling is over.. It doesn't matter if they're crowning you, or laughing at you... they're talking about you.

PS: He's an idiot

Advertisement
"You are without a doubt the worst recruiting guru I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Nothing has changed on my end with either Coley or Collins so I'm not sure where Ferman gets his info from. Bennett says Coley has the grades which is the only way I see him not going to Miami.

As for Collins I think his coach might be leaning Arky but that doesn't mean Alex is. All signs point to The U.

Ferman's #1 priority is $. This "fog of war" schtick of his is all about page views and subscriptions. Of course crazy stuff happens, but he is the main smoke machine. It has been this way for 2 decades. You have to keep this in mind when reading Canesport.

Advertisement
Ferman is out of control right now. He also says that we can see a resolution to the NCAA mess before signing day. So either on Monday or Tuesday, lol.

Nothing has changed on my end with either Coley or Collins so I'm not sure where Ferman gets his info from. Bennett says Coley has the grades which is the only way I see him not going to Miami.

As for Collins I think his coach might be leaning Arky but that doesn't mean Alex is. All signs point to The U.

how about BIG6.. whats this rumors about him hitting up the coaches for Kirk?

He's been posting a lot lately, mostly stirring the pot.
Making sure the subscription cooking is good.

Advertisement

Whatever is going on between Thomas and the staff is being kept under wraps because I have heard zero on this. Anything at this point would be pure speculation on my part

Advertisement
He's so transparent...it's ridiculous. I think his only source on the Kirkland stuff is coming from Kirkland's family...he's got nothing inside the U.

His update on 6 said Bama is making a big push. He thought FSU yesterday but Miami still in it. So basically he has no idea.

He's so transparent...it's ridiculous. I think his only source on the Kirkland stuff is coming from Kirkland's family...he's got nothing inside the U.

He broke the "Kirland doesn't have an offer" stuff days before it went public (and after the DK post parade meeting). I doubt it's coming from the Kirkland camp considering how "shocked" Ice and the family was.

Not sticking up for sperman trust me....can't stand the guy.

He broke the "Kirland doesn't have an offer" stuff days before it went public (and after the DK post parade meeting). I doubt it's coming from the Kirkland camp considering how "shocked" Ice and the family was.

Not sticking up for sperman trust me....can't stand the guy.

Ferman proved himself wrong because DK did in fact have an offer or else it wouldn't have been pulled. fOS

Advertisement
Back